CET Delhi 2019 Application Form (Released), Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
CET Delhi 2019 Application Form can be filled till 30th April 2019.Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) is a state level polytechnic exam. It is managed by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. CET Delhi exam is conducted for providing admission to the full-time diploma courses in engineering & non-engineering courses. Here, we have updated detailed information about Delhi CET 2019 Application Form.
CET Delhi 2019 Application Form – till 30th April
CET Delhi 2019 Application Form can be filled till 30th April 2019. Click here to apply.
In this section, candidates can get details of application releasing date, mode, uploading documents, etc.
- Aadhaar Card or any other ID proof is mandatory to fill the application form.
- The Delhi CET 2019 Application Form is available only through online mode.
- CET Delhi Registration 2019 has been started from 1st April 2019.
- The last date to fill & submit the application will be 30th April 2019.
- If candidates apply for other tests, they have to fill a separate application form.
- Upload your recent photograph (Size: 4 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), signature (Size: 1KB to 30KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) & left hand thumb impression (Size: 1KB to 30KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) in a JPEG/JPG format.
- The correction window will be opened from 1st to 5th May 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for further process.
- There will be no need to submit the CET Delhi application form 2019 to the authority.
The fee payment can be done through debit card/credit card/ net banking & E-wallet. The application fee is Rs. 400 + Rs. 15 (bank charges) + Rs. 3 (service charges).
Delhi CET is a state level polytechnic examination which is organized by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various engineering diploma/polytechnic courses in Delhi. CET 2020 application form will be released in the third week of March 2020.
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below:
For Diploma Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th class of 10+2 System or Matric or any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10th class examination, conducted by CBSE.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the above qualifying examination with at least 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Diploma Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the above exam with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the aggregate of PCB/M.
Check the official application dates of Delhi CET 2019 here:
|Application Form Availability||1st April 2019|
|Last date for form filling||30th April 2019|
|Application correction||1st – 5th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||8th & 9th June 2019|
How to Apply for CET Delhi 2019 Application Form
Follow the given instructions to know how to apply for CET Delhi 2019:
- Visit the official website (Link is given above)
- Click on “Apply for CET 2019 for Admission in Diploma Courses” link.
- Select your Test & check eligibility.
- Then, click on “Apply for Test” link.
- Now, click on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Now, fill your personal, course & exam city center, education & communication details.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Review your application & click on “Final Submit” button.
- Note down your application number.
- Then, click on “Upload Images” button.
- Upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression in a prescribed format.
- After completion of all steps, you have to pay the application fee.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Take a print copy of the filled application form for future use.
If you have any other queries about CET Delhi 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.