CG PET 2022: Counselling (Started), Cut-off, Admission Procedure
CG PET 2022 Second Counselling has been started from 26th September 2022. Cut-off has been released. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Entrance Test (CG PET) is a state level entrance test conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) or CG Vyapam. The test is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various Engineering Programmes offered by the various participating Govt. and Private Engineering College across the Chhattisgarh State. Qualified candidates of this entrance test will get admission in various Programmes like dairy technology, agricultural engineering, and other engineering courses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the CG PET 2022 exam.
CG PET 2022 Notifications – 2nd Counselling Started
CG PET 2022 Counselling for second round has been started from 26th September 2022. Check here for counselling details.
CG PET 2023 Exam Date will be released soon by the authority. The exam will be held in the fourth week of May 2023.Check more details about CG PET 2023 here.
CG PET 2022 Cut-off for first round has been released. Check here for cut-off details.
CG PET 2022 Result has been declared on 15th June 2022. Check here for result details.
CG PET 2022 Final Answer Key has been released on 15th June 2022. Check here for answer key details.
CG PET 2022 Exam Date has been released. The exam was held on 22nd May 2022. Check here for exam date details.
CG PET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official Exam dates for the CG PET Exam 2022:
|Online application form||13th April 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||3rd May 2022|
|Correction Facility||2nd – 4th May 2022|
|Admit card availability||13th May 2022|
|CG PET 2022 Exam||22nd May 2022|
|Answer Key releases||30th May 2022|
|Objection window for answer key||30th May – 4th June 2022|
|Result declaration||15th June 2022|
|Counselling process||12th September 2022|
CG PET 2022 Answer Key
After the examination, the authority has published the answer key. CG PET Answer key has been released on 30th May 2022. The board has also provided the objection facility, if candidates are unsatisfied with the answer key.
After the completion of objection facility, no other request will be entertained by the authority. The final answer key has been released by the board through online mode.
CG PET 2022 Result
CG PET Result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of final CG PET answer key. Authority has prepared the result after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to download their result from 15th June 2022 through online mode.
The result does not sent to any candidates individually through by post of any other offline mode. Candidates have to download it individually through the website of exam conducting authority.
CG PET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is conducted by the authority for every shortlisted candidate through online mode only. Candidates are shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority.
CG PET Counselling procedure 2022 is conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats. The seats has been allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After each round of counselling, candidates have to report at their allotted center within given time period for completing remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Candidates also have to bring following at the time of reporting for verification round:
- Class 10th & 12th marksheet
- CG PET 2022 application form
- CG PET 2022 score card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Medical proof & certificate (for PwD candidates)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PET 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the CG PET Application form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- CG PET Registration process has been commenced from 13th April 2022.
- Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form vary carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The correction facility is regulated form 2nd to 4th May 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit after prescribed date.
- The registration process has been regulated till 3rd May 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee. Chhattisgarh domicile candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
The Application Fee for other candidate is as follows:
|General candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs. 100/-|
CG PET Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms candidates needs to satisfy to be eligible for CG PET 2022 Examination:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination can also apply for the examination.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 16 years to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate from any recognized board.
- Marks: Student should have scored at least 45%marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidates must havethe qualifying examination with PCM subjects.
CG PET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the authority for every registered candidate for the CG PET Examination. Registered candidates are able to download their admit card from 13th May 2022 through online mode.
CG PET Admit Card 2022 is the important documents candidates needs to carry at the examination center as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
CG PET Exam Pattern
Following are the complete CG PET Exam Pattern:
- No of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Questions Type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The Medium of question paper will be both English & Hindi.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consists of 1 mark. No negative marking will be done.
The CG PET 2022 Question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
CG PET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination is consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The question paper will be consisting of questions of PCM from the 11th and 12th NCERT. Candidates can check the complete CG PET syllabus for the CG PET 2022 Examination through online mode.
CG PET 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout the complete tips and tricks for preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Make the notes and study them accordingly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
If you have any queries related to CG PET 2022, you can ask your queries in the comments section given below.