CG PPT 2020: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
CG PPT 2020 will be administered by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is a state level test which is conducted once in a year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the state polytechnic government/non-government colleges of Chhattisgarh. The admission will be offered into engineering diploma courses. Candidates can check all necessary details regarding CG PPT 2020 in this article.
CG PPT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the CG PPT exam dates for 2020 session in the below given table:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of online application||Last week of March|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of April|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May|
|Exam date||2nd week of May|
|Model answer key release||2nd week of May|
|Answer key objection last date||3rd week of May|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of June|
CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the guidelines to fill the CG PPT 2020 application form:
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- The application form will be released in the month of March 2020.
- The Pre Polytechnic Test application form can be submitted till the third week of April 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form i.e. personal, educational details, etc.
- Candidates are advised to upload the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully as no correction will be allowed on later stage.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form for future references.
The application fee can by paid either online (by debit card/credit card/ net banking) or offline (Challan) mode.
Here we have mentioned fee details regarding the CG PPT 2020:
CG PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the CG PPT eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years on 1st July 2020.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should have Chhattisgarh state domicile certificate.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- It is mandatory to pass in mathematics and science subjects separately.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have scored minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
Below candidate can check the CG PPT exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: The time duration for the exam will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective type questions.
- Total Questions: There will be 150 Questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
The subject wise distribution of questions is given in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
CG PPT 2020 Syllabus
CG PPT Syllabus contains all chapters and topics of class 10th Science and Maths. The complete syllabus of Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is mentioned below:
- General properties of matter and sounds: Measurement, motion and force.
- Work and Energy: Work, heat & temperature, waves.
- Matter: Structure & Behavior, Nature and behavior, solution, atom and molecule, structure of atom.
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism: Lights, reflection of lights, electricity and its effects, magnetic effect of current.
- Classifications of Element, chemical bonding, reactions and some important compound: Period classifications of element, chemical reactions, rate of chemical reactions and equilibrium.
- Natural Resources: Metals, nonmetals, coal and petroleum, hydrocarbon, source and energy.
- Our Environment: Biosphere, pollutions.
- Algebra: Rational numbers and expressions, surds, indices, ratio and proportions, polynomial, quadratic equation, arithmetic series, linear equations.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, cosec A, Measurement of angle in different system degree, Trigonometrical identities, problems on heights and distance.
- Geometry: Fundamental concept of geometry, different theorems and axioms and their converse.
- Mensuration: Area of triangle and rectangle, area and circumference of circle, area of four walls and cube and cuboids, surface area and volume prism, cone and sphere.
- Statics: Statics and its definition, collection and presentation of data, problems based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
Candidates can go through below mentioned CG PPT preparation tips:
- Make sure to clear your basics and remember the tricks.
- Solve the mock tests and sample papers.
- Choose the best study material which includes model papers, unsolved & solved papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Avoid learning new topics at the last moment.
- Do regular exercise to stay fit and healthy.
CG PPT 2020 Exam Centers
There are some exam centers in Chhattisgarh given below where CG PPT examination is expected to be conducted:
Ambikapur, Kanker, Baikunthpur, Bilaspur, Dantevada, Dhamantari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Jashpur Nagar, Kabirdham, Korba, Mhasmund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgav, Bijapur, Narayanpur, Gariyaband, Baalaud, Bemetra, Mungeli, Kondagav, Surajpur, Balrampur.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates will be issued the admit card after it will released by the official authority. The Chhattisgarh professional examination board will issue the admit cards through online mode.
The CG PPT 2020 admit card will be released in first week of May 2020. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination hall in order to sit in the exam
CG PPT 2020 Answer Key
CG PPT 2020 answer key will be released through online mode in the second week of May 2020. Candidates will able to download the answer key after finishing the entrance test.
With the help of answer key, candidates can get an estimate idea of how much mark they will score in the examination. Candidates can submit the objections on answer key till the third week of May 2020.
CG PPT 2020 Result
CG Vyapam will release the CG PPT 2020 result on the website. The result will be downloaded by entering the roll number. The result will be uploaded on the website in the month of May 2020.
The authority will release the result through online mode. A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for providing admission in the various polytechnic institutions within the state.
CG PPT Cut-Off 2020
Students will be asked to appear for the CG PPT 2020 counselling on the basis of cut-off declared by the CG Vyapam. Cut off will depend on the level of the exam, total number of seats & reservation criteria.
The cut off will contain the list of opening rank, closing rank and minimum marks for the selection in particular course. The Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test Cut off score is the minimum marks that students need to qualify for admission in the desired course.
CG PPT 2020 Counselling
CG PPT 2020 counselling will be organized through online mode. Candidates have to fill their choices for stream and institutions in the choice filling process. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the CGPEB.
The online counselling will be started from the last week of June 2020. On the basis of choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates must bring the original documents for the verification of original documents and getting final admission.
For any other query regarding the CG PPT 2020 exam, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.