CG PPT 2022: Result (Announced), Cut-off, Counselling, Admission
CG PPT 2022 Result has been declared on 17th June 2022. Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. The examination is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Polytechnic courses of various offered fields. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic courses across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the CG PPT 2022 exam.
CG PPT 2022 Notifications – Result Declared
CG PPT 2022 Result has been declared on 17th June 2022. Check here for result details.
CG PPT 2022 Answer Key has been released on 3rd June 2022. Check here for answer key details.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam was held on 29th May 2022. Check here for exam date details.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official CG PPT exam dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||20th April 2022|
|Application form submission last date||10th May 2022|
|Correction in application form||11th – 13th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||21st May 2022|
|Date of examination||29th May 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||3rd June 2022|
|Sending of objection regarding answer key||8th June 2022|
|Announcement of result||June 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||July 2022|
CG PPT 2022 Answer Key
The answer key has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. CG PPT Answer key has been released in the pdf format. Candidates are able to access their answer key from 3rd June 2022.
Along with the answer key, Authority has also released the objection facility for the answer key. Candidates are able to submit their objection on any answer within the given time period.
CG PPT 2022 Result
CG PPT Result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually Candidates will be able to access their result from June 2022 thorough online mode.
The result will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CG PPT Cut-Off 2022
The cut off marks will be released by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Authority will prepare a separate category wise cut off list of every candidate through online mode. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
CG PPT cut off list will be consisting of minimum marks required to be eligible for counselling procedure. On the basis of cut off list, authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
CG PPT 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority will conduct the CG PPT counselling procedure from 2nd week of July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates through merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds and seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The complete information regarding the counselling procedure will be intimated through the website of authority.
Candidates will also have to submit the following document for verification round:
- 10th Mark Sheet or Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th/12th/Graduation/Diploma/ITI as applicable
- Marksheet of common entrance test
- Domicile of Chhattisgarh
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PPT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the CG PPT Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from 20th April 2022 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully, the authority has also provide correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form before 10th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after prescribed dates for submission.
- CG PPT application correction has been started from 10th May 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application fee can be submitted through both online as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate is as follows:
|CG Domicile Candidates||No application fee|
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete prescribed CG PPT Eligibility Criteria for candidate:
- Nationality: Candidate must be the Citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination with Mathematics & Science from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
CG PPT 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidate will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
Authority has released the CG PPT admit card from 21st May 2022 through online mode. Only registered candidates for the examination are allowed to download the admit card.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Pattern
The complete CG PPT exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidate for solving the question paper.
- Question: The questions paper will be consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will no negative marking in the exam.
Complete question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination is different for every courses. CG PPT Syllabus consist of various questions from the Science and Mathematics of 10 level. Candidates are able to check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
For the ease of candidate, we have also provided the complete syllabus in our article.
CG PPT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete preparation tips for CG PPT 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
Candidates for any other query regarding the CG PPT 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.