CMC Vellore 2022: Application (Till 3rd June), Eligibility, Exam Pattern
CMC Vellore 2022 Application Form Last date for MBBS admissions is till 3rd June 2022. CMC (Cristian Medical College) Vellore conducts a university level entrance examination every year. Examination is conducted one time each year to offer admission in various UG & PG medical courses except MBBS/ BDS. Candidates can get admission in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. MLT etc. courses. Admission in MBBS/ BDS courses will be provided based on the NEET scores. In this article we have mentioned complete details about CMC Vellore 2022 including application form, fee, eligibility and exam pattern details.
CMC Vellore 2022 Notifications – Application Till 3rd June
CMC Vellore 2022 Application Form Last date for MBBS admissions is till 3rd June 2022. Check here for application details.
CMC Vellore 2022 Exam Dates
In the given table we have provided official dates for group A MBBS of CMC Vellore:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of Application||2nd May 2022|
|Last date of Application Submission & fee payment||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date of Uploading Supporting Documents (wherever necessary)||8th June 2022|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organizations||24th June 2022|
|Online submission of NEET UG 2022 Scores||To be announced|
|Submission of ARNo & Rank of TN Management quota 2022||–|
|Physical Counseling by Tamil Nadu Selection committee, DME, Chennai||–|
CMC Vellore 2022 Application Form
In the given steps we have provided details about CMC Vellore 2022 Application Form:
- Application form has been released through online mode on the website. Any offline facility is not be provided to fill the application form.
- Candidates can get application form from 2nd May 2022.
- Fill all asked details carefully in the application form including personal, academic and more.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can apply for 7 courses in group A and for 5 courses in group B.
- There will be no need to send hardcopy of the application form.
- Last date to submit application form is till 3rd June 2022.
- Do not forget to take printout of the application form for future references.
- Application fee will include basic administrative fee of Rs. 800 + registration fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates will be able to pay fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay fee via challan at any branch of ICICI bank.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
CMC Vellore 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check CMC Vellore eligibility norms from the below:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- All the applying candidates must note that they should have obtained minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the NEET UG 2022 examination.
- For MBBS, candidates must have passed in all subjects of qualifying exam of Higher Secondary Certificate Exam conducted by TNSB or any other equivalent exam in one and same attempt in subjects. No improvement marks for 12th exam will be considered.
- As per the guidelines of TN Govt & university, for admission into medical courses, candidates must have passed in PCB subjects along with English individually and should have secured minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB at qualifying exam (40% marks for BC/ MBC/ ST/SC).
CMC Vellore 2022 Exam Pattern
CMC Vellore pattern for admission into MBBS courses will follow NEET. Few details of NEET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Paper: The NEET 2022 paper will be held in offline – Pen and paper mode.
- Language: Paper will be available in various languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the paper.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have objective type of questions.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of total 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Below we have given the distribution of questions and marks for the NEET paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
CMC Vellore 2022 Syllabus
CMC Vellore syllabus for MBBS admission will be according to NEET exam. Questions will be asked from the physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects. Official syllabus will be released by the authorities through online mode on the website.
Syllabus for group A courses except MBBS/ BDS will consist of chemistry, physics and biology subjects. For group B courses it will consist questions from general eligibility, chemistry, physics and biology subjects.
CMC Vellore 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check following preparation tips which will help candidates to perform well in the examination:
- Create a study plan and organize space for study.
- Go through the previous year question papers and solve.
- Make a timetable and follow it on the regular basis.
- Read the complete syllabus and make short notes of the important topics.
- Take regular breaks in between your study and drink plenty of water.
- Eat healthy food and do yoga daily.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMC Vellore 2022 Admit Card
CMC Vellore admit card will be released through online mode for various medical courses (except MBBS). Candidates will be able to download admit card one week before the exam date. Admit card can be downloaded using login credential i.e. application number and password.
It will be necessary for the candidates to bring admit card on the day of examination. Candidates must bring admit card with one ID proof. Check all details carefully which will be provided in the admit card.
CMC Vellore 2022 Result
Result will be declared through online mode in July/ August . It will not be available through any offline mode. Candidates can check their result by entering their login details.
Result will be declared on different dates for both group A & B. Result will include details i.e. name of the candidate, total marks, obtained marks, roll number etc. If, candidates found any mistake in their result then they can contact to the officials.
CMC Vellore 2022 Counselling
CMC Vellore counselling will be organized after final declaration of the result. Candidates will be called for the counselling based on their result. Counselling will be organized in the month of November/ December 2022.
Counselling will be organized through offline mode. It will be necessary for the candidates to attend counselling process. For admission in MMBS/ BDS courses counselling will be organized after declaration of NEET result.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates at the day of counselling. After allotment of the seats candidates will need to report at the allotted college with their original documents.
If you have more queries about CMC Vellore 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.