COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form is available through online mode. Candidates can fill their application form from 16th January 2020. COMEDK UGET is a state level entrance examination. Examination is managed by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). Through this exam, candidates will be provided admission into Engineering and Architecture courses. Candidates can also apply for admission in Architecture courses based on NATA Scores. Through this article, candidates can get more information about the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 including dates, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form – Released
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form has been released from 16th January 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details of COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form from below:
- The Application form is made available from 16th January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. No other mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Students are advised to fill application form carefully and correctly.
- In case of mistakes in the form, candidates can make correction in the form from 18th to 20th April 2020.
- After filling all details, candidates have to upload documents like photograph and signature, unique ID, proof, parent’s signature, etc in the specified format.
- Upload photograph and signature in JPEG/ JPG format. Image size will be 80 KB and ID proof size should be minimum 150 KB.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the document by post or mail to the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till the completion of admission procedure.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is of 1600 (convenience charge/ fee as applicable).
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the COMEDK UGET Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
For Engineering Courses:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates will have to obtain minimum of 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST and OBC of Karnataka) aggregate in their qualifying exam.
For Architecture Courses:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or diploma from any recognized board or institute.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with Mathematics subject.
- Marks: Candidates will have to obtain 50% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST category candidates will have to obtain minimum of 40% aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- Score: Applying candidates must have a valid NATA 2020 score card.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check COMEDK UGET dates regarding the 2020 application form and exam:
|Starting of online application form||16th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||17th April 2020|
|Application Correction||18th – 20th April 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||10th May 2020|
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2020
Candidates must read the following details about COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Login window will be opened on your computer screen.
- Click on ‘Click here to Register’ tab.
- Fill all asked details and click on ‘Register’ button.
- Now candidates will have to login using login details i.e. User ID and Password.
- Fill all the details like personal, academic details, category and course etc.
- After filling these details upload your passport size photograph, unique ID proof signature, and guardian signature, etc. documents.
- Candidates will have to upload documents in the prescribed format.
- Now click on ‘Save and continue’ tab.
- After that fill exam city preferences.
- Cross check all the details and then click on ‘submit’ button and then make payment.
- Fill payment details and pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Now click on ‘continue to pay’ button.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
Through the above article, we have mentioned all the details about the COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the application dates, eligibility criteria and others. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.