CUSAT Application form 2018 Released – Apply Here for CUSAT
Latest Applications Open 2019:
CUSAT 2018 Application Form Last Date for M.Voc courses has been extended till 27th March 2018. Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) and some other entrance tests for admission in various courses offered by CUSAT University. Candidates can get admission in CUSAT University and its three affiliated campuses in various degree/diploma and certificate courses through the entrance tests. Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) scores. Candidates can get details of CUSAT 2018 Application Form including dates, eligibility & how to apply process.
CUSAT Application form 2018
CUSAT 2018 Application Form Last Date for M.Voc courses has been extended till 27th March 2018. Click here to fill the application.
CUSAT 2018 Application Form Last Date for UG & PG courses has been extended till 8th March 2018. Click here to fill the application.
Candidates are advised to read the prospectus and then proceed to fill the application form. Major details about CUSAT Registration are mentioned below:
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The application form has been released from 7th February 2018.
- The hard copy of the CUSAT online application should not be sent to the university by post or any other method.
- Candidates those applying on the basis of GATE or MAT score must submit the soft copy of score card on the website.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Students applying for Ph.D, M.Phill, Diploma, PG Diploma & certificate programmes can get the printed application in person or through post from the concerned departments.
The CUSAT application fee can be paid through online mode only by using debit card/credit card and net banking. Registration fee for various categories/candidates is listed below:
|International candidates/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$ 100/-|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
|Additional fee for those opting the test centre at Dubai||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|PhD/M.Phil Programmes (General candidates)||Rs. 1000/-|
|PhD/M.Phil Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|PDF/Diploma/Certificate Programmes (General candidates)||Rs. 100/-|
|PDF/Diploma/Certificate Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||Rs. 50/-|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given below before applying:
Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the Intermediate/equivalent from any recognized board.
- Percentage Criteria: For B.Tech Programmes (except Marine Engineering), candidates must have obtained 50% marks in Mathematics individually and 50 % marks together in PCM subjects.
Eligibility for M.Tech:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a B.Tech, or BE degree in the relevant field from any recognized university.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have obtained 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- GATE Exam: Student should have a valid GATE score card.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
CUSAT Application Dates 2018
The official dates for the CUSAT 2018 examination are given below:
|Online registration starts (except Ph.D/M.Phil/Diploma or certificate programmes)||7th February 2018|
|Registration last date without late fee||28th February 2018|
|Registration with late fee||1st – 8th March 2018|
|Last date for M.Voc registration||27th March 2018|
|Online registration by International students||7th February to 30th April 2018|
|Issue of DAT Application Form (offline) for PhD, M Phil & Diploma Programmes||7th February to 31st March 2018|
|Extended date of Online registration for M.Tech programme (with Rs. 100/- late fee)||22nd – 30th April 2018|
|Exam date||28th & 29th April 2018|
CUSAT 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of February 2019. Candidates can fill the application only through online mode. This exam will be organized by the Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT). It is a university level entrance test. CUSAT exam is conducted to offer admission into various UG & PG courses.
How to Apply for CUSAT
Candidates can check steps given below to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website of CUSAT 2018. (link is given above)
- Candidates can apply online through the website.
- Click on that link “New Candidate registration”.
- Enter the registration details like candidates name, date of birth, age, etc and create your login ID.
- After registration, candidates will receive an OTP (one time password) on their registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Login with the received OTP and login ID.
- Candidates have to fill other required details like personal, educational, etc.
- Click on “Upload” button and upload your recent colored passport size photograph and signature in JPG format. The size of the file should be between 4 KB and 100 KB for photograph and 1KB to 30KB for signature.
- Click on “Online Payment” and proceed to pay the fee using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.
FAQ’S (Most Asked Questions)
If candidates have query about CUSAT Application Form 2018, they will leave their queries in the comment box.