CET Delhi 2022: Delhi Poly Application (Till 11th July), Exam Date (Soon)
Delhi CET 2022 Registration Last date has been extended till 11th July 2022 through online mode. Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is a state level entrance test conducted by Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE). The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and various other fields. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic Colleges across the Delhi. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Delhi CET 2022 Examination.
Admission Open 2022
Delhi CET 2022 Notifications – Application Extended Till 11th July
Delhi CET 2022 Registration Last date has been extended till 11th July 2022 for various diploma courses. Check here for application details.
Delhi CET 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete tentative Delhi CET exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||15th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||11th July 2022|
|Application correction facility||July 2022|
|Admit Card availability||July 2022|
|Delhi CET 2022 Exam||16th & 17th July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Result declaration||August/ September 2022|
|Counselling process starts||September 2022|
Delhi CET 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details regarding the Delhi CET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from 15th June 2022 through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidates for the examination are allowed to participate in the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instructions on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates will also get the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected field only.
- The details like Email Id and Phone No. must be corrected as all the communication will be done through them only.
- The last date for submission of application form is extended till 11th July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed online gateways for the transaction of application fee.
- Through online mode, candidates can pay application fee through debit card/ credit card/ digital wallets/ Phonepe/ paytm.
- The Application Fee for every candidate is Rs.600/-.
Delhi CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Delhi CET eligibility criteria in the below given section:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with Mathematics as a subject.
For Non Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th level from any recognised board.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics (PCB/ PCM) as subjects.
Delhi CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the complete Delhi CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The Delhi Polytechnic examination will be conducted through online AI proctored mode, means candidates can appear for test from their homes.
- Questions Type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marks: All the questions will contain equal marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions for Engineering and total 210 questions for Pharmacy programme.
- Duration: Candidates will get 1 hour for solving Diploma Engineering paper and 1 hour for Pharmacy (Non Engineering) courses.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in the paper.
Delhi CET 2022 Syllabus
Delhi Polytechnic syllabus 2022 will be different for every offered polytechnic programme. The syllabus will consist of various topics from the prescribed subjects of 10th level. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus for the Delhi Polytechnic 2022 Examination.
Here we have provided some effective tips and tricks for Delhi Polytechnic exam preparation:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make the proper notes and prepare them accordingly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Delhi CET 2022 Admit Card
Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card 2022 will be released by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only Registered candidates for the examination will be allowed to download the admit card.
The Admit card will be released from July 2022. Authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Candidates will be able to download it by login into the website of authority.
Delhi CET 2022 Result
Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate after few weeks from the completion of examination. The participated candidates will be able to download their result from August 2022 through online mode.
Delhi CET Result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. The result will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Delhi CET 2022 Counselling
The Delhi CET counseling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days for the declaration of result. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure from August/ September 2022 through online mode. Only successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be called for the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The Top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences for the admission.
If you have any other queries regarding Delhi CET 2022, you can ask your queries in the comment section given below.