CET Delhi 2024: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern
CET Delhi 2024 Exam will be conducted in the second week of August 2024. It is a state-level entrance test conducted by Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). The exam is conducted once a year to provide admission into the Polytechnic & Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and various other courses. The qualified candidates will get admission into the various offered courses at private and Government college/ Institute. In the article given below, candidates can check the complete information related to Delhi CET 2024 exam including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
CET Delhi 2024 Overview
|CET Delhi 2024
|Delhi Common Entrance Test
|Type of exam
|Level of exam
|Department of Training and Technical Education
|Mode of application
|Online (Computer based) mode
Delhi CET 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check out the given tentative Delhi CET Exam Dates 2024:
|Application form Start
|1st week of June 2024
|Last date to submit Application form
|3rd week of July 2024
|1st week of August 2024
|CET Delhi exam date
|2nd week of August 2024
|3rd week of August 2024
|1st week of September 2024
CET Delhi 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check the given below details for Delhi CET 2024 application form:
- The Delhi CET 2024 application form will be made available through online mode.
- The registration process of Delhi CET will be started from first week of June 2024.
- Candidates are advised to fulfil the eligibility criteria first before filling out the registration form.
- At the time of registration, candidates will be required to fill the details such as name, address, email ID and other asked details.
- After completing the process, candidates will be required to fill the application form with academic and personal details.
- To complete the process, candidates will also have to upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression on the form.
- The Delhi CET 2024 application last date will be till third week of July 2024.
- Before submitting the application, candidates must cross-check the details, as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Candidates need to take printout of the filled application form for further usage.
- The Delhi CET 2024 application fee can be submitted through online mode only, no offline mode will be applicable to submit the fee.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 600/- for each category candidates.
- Credit card, debit card, phone pay/ google pay, net banking or digital wallets methods will be used to pay the fee.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
How to Apply for CET Delhi 2024
- Step – 1: Visit the website of Delhi CET (Link will be provided above).
- Step – 2: Click on the available “My Application” option.
- Step – 3: Firstly register using email ID and Password.
- Step – 4: Provide the received OTP in your email ID & phone number.
- Step – 5: Login using allotted details and fill the application form.
- Step – 6: Enter the education qualifications, and other asked details.
- Step – 7: Upload the scanned copy of the documents and submit the application fee.
- Step – 8: Recheck the filled details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step – 9: Lastly, take the printout of the confirmation page for further usage.
Delhi CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Delhi CET Eligibility criteria 2024:
- Qualification: To apply for the exam, candidates must pass class 10th or equivalent from any recognized board/ university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Science, English & Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass class 12th from any recognised board/ university.
- Subject: Candidates must pass Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics (PCM/ PCB) subjects to be eligible.
Delhi CET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the given section to know the Delhi CET exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be held via online mode.
- Type of Question: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked.
- No. of Questions: Question paper will consists of 150 questions for engineering & 210 questions for pharmacy paper.
- Duration: Total 1 hour will be given for each paper (engineering/ non-engneering).
- Marking Scheme: 4 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be there for incorrect response.
Delhi CET 2024 Syllabus
The appearing candidates must know the complete Delhi CET syllabus to prepare for the exam. Check the type and distribution of questions in the exam. There will be different syllabus for different courses. Compete syllabus will be updated in article whenever it will be released.
- Engineering Diploma: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class X science and Maths.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class XII science and Human Body related.
- Diploma in Cosmetology and Health: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class X science.
- ADAM: English, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Physics.
Here we have provided the Delhi CET preparation tips and tricks to score better in the exam:
- Make a proper timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus of Delhi CET 2024.
- Try to take held from the best books and study material available on the net.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper as much as you can.
- Make a proper notes and revise them on daily basis.
- Don’t take too much stress and take care of your health first.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi CET 2024 Admit Card
The Delhi CET admit card 2024 will be made available through online mode on the website. The hall ticket will be published in first week of August 2024. It will consist of all exam details such as exam venue, date, time & exam instructions.
The candidates will be required to enter their login credentials such as application number and password to download the hall ticket. It is an important document to be carried on the day of examination along with a valid photo ID.
Delhi CET 2024 Result
The authority will publish the Delhi CET 2024 result in third week of August 2024. It will be declared through online mode on the website of exam conducting authority. The authority will release the result in the form of merit list.
Candidates will be required to provide their details such as roll number and application number to check the Delhi CET result. It will consist of details such as marks and rank secured by the candidates in the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks scored by the candidates.
CET Delhi 2024 Cut off
The Delhi CET cut off 2024 will be released through online mode only. Candidates will be required to meet the cut off requirements in order to secure the admission in various institutions and colleges.
- 30% (General category candidate)
- 25% (Women/ OBS/ EWS category candidate)
- 20% (SC/ST category candidate)
Cut off will be released with or after the announcement of result. Minimum cut off marks will be decided by the authorities based on various factors i.e. difficulty level of exam, total students appeared in exam, last qualifying marks etc.
Delhi CET 2024 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the Delhi CET counselling 2024 procedure will be organised by the authority. The Counselling process will be organised through online mode. Qualified candidates in the exam will be required to provide the choice of their course and colleges as per their preferences.
The result of seat allotment will be released after submitting the all the choices on the website. The authority will also release the provisional allotment letters. Selected candidates will be required to carry the important documents for verification round.
Document Needed for Counselling Process:
- Copy of the online registration slip
- Delhi CET 2024 admit card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Delhi CET 2024 rank card
- Class 10th mark sheet, etc.
Participating Institutes of CET Delhi 2024
- Ambedkar Polytechnic, Delhi
- Aditya Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- Abhigyan, New Delhi
- Aryabhat Polytechnic, Delhi
- Charan Singh Polytechnic, Delhi
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, New Delhi
- Chhoto Ram Rural Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, New Delhi
- G B Pant Polytechnic, New Delhi
- International Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi
- Guru Teg Bahadur Polytechnic Institute
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- Kasturba Polytechnic for Women
- Marathwada Institute of Technology Delhi
If you have any other query related to Delhi CET 2024, feel free to ask in the comments section below.