DET Odisha 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Admission, DET Odisha
DET Odisha 2018 provides admission in various diploma courses offered by the government/private aided Polytechnic colleges of the state. Admission will be offered to Diploma Engineering/Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)/Non-Engineering Diploma courses/Diploma in Film & TV courses. Admission process of DET Odisha will be monitored by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. This article contain details about DET Odisha 2018 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, result, counselling procedure, etc.
DET Odisha Exam Dates 2018
Here, candidates can check the Exam dates of DET Odisha 2018:
|Online application starts from||4th week of February 2018|
|Last date to fill the form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result/Merit List declaration||Last week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Admission||July 2018|
DET Odisha Application Form 2018
- Candidates must read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Application form will not be submitted through any other mode.
- Application form will be available on the website and must be submitted before due date and time.
- The application fee will be submitted till third week of April 2018.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee is Rs. 150/- for GEN candidates.
- The SC/ST/PC/Female have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through ATM-cum-Debit card/Net banking/credit card/e-Challan at any Branch of Axis Bank.
DET Odisha Eligibility 2018
Eligibility criteria of DET Odisha is given here. Candidates can check their eligibility for the course they are applying:
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify the HSC/10th examination from the recognized board and university of BSE, Odisha.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 35% aggregate marks in Math, Science and English and 30% marks in each subject.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be 14 years for all courses except mining & drilling.
Admission to 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering & Technology:
- Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent with PCM stream from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass 10th with minimum 35% marks from BSE, Odisha.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age limit for this course is 14 years.
- No upper age limit is applicable.
Admission to 1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2 qualification or equivalent in any discipline from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha is compulsory.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must obtain 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. 30% marks in each subject is also mandatory to score.
- Age: The upper age limit is 16 years for HM & CT/MOM and 14 Years for Beauty culture.
- For 1st year Diploma in Pharmacy course, candidate must pass 12th exam in PCM/PCB by securing 35% marks.
- For Beauty Culture course, the educational qualification is same as for 1st semester Engineering/Technology course.
Admission to Film & TV Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering, candidate must have passed 12th examination in science stream from State board/CBSE /ICSE.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in the qualifying exam are 35% in aggregate.
- For Film & Video Editing, candidates have to pass 10+2 in Science/Arts/Commerce stream from any board with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age must lie between 16 to 28 years as on 1st June 2018.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years will be given to SC/ST.
DET Odisha Result/Rank 2018
DET Odisha 2018 result/rank will be declared by the authority on the website. Candidates can check their rank by entering their course name, application number and password. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, the admission will be offered at the various institutions of the state. The rank/merit will be published in the website in the last week of May 2018.
DET Odisha Admission 2018
The admission will be provided through counselling. DET Odisha 2018 counselling details will be notified on the local newspaper. For 1st year Diploma Engineering and 3rd semester Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry), counselling shall be made on the basis of rank secured by the candidate. All the required documents will be verified at the counselling round. Admission will be cancelled if the candidate will not appear in person and submit the certificates.
In case of any query regarding DET Odisha 2018, you may ask us by leave your query below in comment box.