DU 2019 Admission Form, DU Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
Delhi University 2019 Application Form for UG & PG courses has been started. Delhi University organizes entrance examinations to offer admission in various UG, PG and other courses. It offers courses in the field of engineering, management, law, science, humanities, computer applications, etc. In some courses admission will be done on the basis of the merit list of qualifying examination. Admission in MBA courses will be done through CAT scores. For PG medical & dental courses, admission will be done through NEET PG/MDS scores. Here we have provided details about DU Application Form 2019.
DU 2019 Admission Form – Released
Delhi University 2019 Application Form for UG courses has been extended till 22nd June 2019.
Click here to apply for UG courses.
Click here to apply for PG courses.
Before filling the Delhi University Application Form 2019, candidates should check the details given below:
- The application form is available from 3rd June 2019 (for PG) and 30th May for UG courses.
- DU registration 2019 can be done via online mode only.
- The university provide the separate portals for filling the application for different courses.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation message in the registered Email ID/Number after the creation of registration account.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, 12th class mark sheet (if announced), category certificate (if applicable), etc.
- The images should be in JPG, JPEG or PDF format as applicable.
- The file size should be between 20KB to 50KB (for photograph and signature) and 75KB to 150KB (for other certificates).
- There is no need to send the printed application form to the university.
- Fee payment should be done using debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- No extra registration fee will be charged for applying for multiple courses.
- The application fee for various courses is mentioned below:
|UG (merit based)||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 100/-|
|UG (entrance based) and PG||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||–|
Delhi University will conduct the admission procedure in the university. Delhi University is a public central university which offers admission into UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral level programmes. Candidates can get admission in various fields like engineering, commerce, law, management, science etc.
Delhi University Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria to fill the Delhi University application form 2019:
|B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovation)||10+2 or equivalent exam passed.|
60% marks in 4 subjects for general, 54% for OBC, 57% for PwD/CW and passing marks of SC/ST categories.
|B.A. (Hons.) Multi Media & Mass Communication||Only women candidates can apply.|
12th or equivalent exam passed or appearing from any recognized board.
For general candidates, at least 75% marks in best 4 subjects including 85% in English.
|M.Tech (Microwave Electronics)||B.Tech., B.E. Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with electronics specialization.|
Minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
|MCA||Bachelor degree with 10+2+3 scheme with at least one paper in mathematical science.|
|LLM||Three or five year LLB degree with securing 50% marks for general and 45% marks for OBC/ST & SC candidates.|
DU Application Date 2019
Here we have provided the official dates for DU application form 2019:
|UG courses||PG courses||MBA|
|Application form release||30th May 2019||3rd June 2019||10th October 2018|
|Last date for DU registration||22nd June 2019||17th June 2019||6th January 2019|
|Exam date||–||30th June – 6th July 2019||–|
How to Apply for Delhi University
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill the Delhi University application form:
- Visit the official website link. (link is given above)
- Choose the appropriate admission portal.
- Go through the “New Applicant Sign UP” section.
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill all the registration details like name, email, mobile number, security question, answer, password, etc.
- After the creation of registration account, a confirmation will be sent on registered email/mobile number.
- Now, login again to complete the application form.
- Enter the required details like personal, academic, course, communication, bank, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required certificate.
- Pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form for further use.
If you have any other queries about DU 2019 Admission Form, you may leave your queries below.