GMAT Registration 2020 (Started), Application, Eligibility – Register Here
GMAT 2020 Registration has been started. The process can be done through online mode. Application process for this remains open throughout the year. GMAT is a management exam conducted round the year for providing admission into MBA programme. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) examination will be managed by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is an international level exam. Candidates will get admission into foreign countries various institutions & universities. Some institution in India will also accept score of GMAT for admission. Students will be able to apply for this exam 5 times in a year. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding GMAT Registration 2020.
GMAT 2020 Registration – Started
GMAT 2020 Registration has been started for online exam. Click here to register.
Candidates must go through following details regarding GMAT 2020 Registration:
- GMAT 2020 Registration has been made available through online mode.
- The registration process of GMAT remains open throughout the year.
- Candidates will have to fill all required personal & educational details in the application form.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to choose test date as per the suitability.
- Also choose exam center while choosing the exam date.
- Candidates will be able to apply for this exam after 16 days from the previous one.
- A valid passport will be required while submitting the application form.
- Applicants must ensure that they provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- Verify & re-check your application form details before submission.
- After successfully submitting the application form, take print out of your form for further use.
- GMAT 2020 Registration fee will be paid through online mode.
- The Registration fee will be $250 which is about Rs.17,500.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via credit card or debit card.
GMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding GMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or university.
- Lower Age limit: Candidates must be atleast of 18 years to be eligible.
- Upper Age limit: There will be no upper age limit.
- No. of Attempts: Candidates will not be able to appear for GMAT more than 8 times.
- A candidate must hold the passport at the time of exam to be eligible for GMAT.
Admissions Closing Shortly
GMAT 2020 Application Dates
There is no rigidity for GMAT 2020 application dates or on completing GMAT 2020 registration form before any fixed date. Candidates will be able to register, apply & appear for GMAT anytime during the year. GMAT 2020 Appointment dates are available from 20th April, 2020 to 15th June, 2020.
GMAT registration remains open throughout the year. So, candidates will be able to apply as per their flexibility to take exam on any day depending upon exam availability & time slot.
How to Apply for GMAT 2020
Candidates must follow these step by step procedures to apply for GMAT 2020:
- Visit official website. (Link is provided above)
- Create an account for GMAT 2020 exam.
- Click on ‘The GMAT exam’ tab button in the drop down menu.
- Provide details such as your name, email ID & password.
- After creating web account, you have to require to schedule GMAT exam dates.
- You will have to use same account for cancel or re-schedule the exam or venue.
- You will have the option to choose up to three exam centers.
- Once you will select test centers, the test dates & exam centers will display on the screen.
- After clicking on preferred date, availability as well as available session slot will display to select.
- In this process, you must check details at the time of registration.
- Rectify, if you found any mistake.
- Also confirm exam center & date.
- Now the select the method as credit card or debit card and pay the fee.
- Now, take the print out of display page.
- Keep it safe until admission process.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for GMAT 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding GMAT Registration 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to GMAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.