GMAT 2023 Registration (Started), Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
GMAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 29th August 2023. GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) will be conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The exam will be conducted for candidates who want to take admission in MBA programmes.
It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted throughout the year. The qualified candidates will get admission in MBA programmes at various institutions in India and foreign universities. Candidate will be able to apply at their required time and date. In this article we have provided details about GMAT Application form 2023 such as application date, eligibility, fee payment, etc.
GMAT 2023 Application Form – Released
GMAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 29th August 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about GMAT 2023 Application form with some instructions given below:
- The application form for GMAT 2023 has been available through online mode.
- GMAT 2023 application form remain open throughout the year, candidates can apply any time.
- At the time of applying, they can choose the date and exam center according to their comfort.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, communicational, etc.
- After entering the details candidate must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- After completing the application form candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Admission Open 2023
- The application fee is submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate can pay through VISA, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover Network Cards.
- For offline mode, candidate can pay using Money order, Cashier checks, Personal checks.
- Application fee is $250 Rs.17027.5 for every candidate.
GMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for GMAT 2023 provided below:
- Age Limit: The candidate minimum age must be at least 18 years to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must have graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: There is no minimum or maximum marks requirement in exam.
- Attempt: Candidate may take GMAT exam and GMAT online exam combined up to 5 times in a year with 16 days gap during each attempt.
GMAT 2023 Application Dates
There is no specific exam date for GMAT 2023 as application form remain open throughout the year. GMAT will be conducted multiple times in a year. They can apply according to their preference time and date.
How to Apply for GMAT 2023
Here are step by step process for filling the online application form for GMAT 2023:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Click on link for GMAT 2023 registration.
- Then click on sign up for registering yourself.
- Candidates have to register by entering basic details like name, date of birth, city, CAPTCHA code, email id, etc.
- A confirmation message regarding login credentials will be sent to your registered email id or mobile number.
- After registering candidate have to fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, address, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Choose the payment gateway and pay the application fee.
- Candidate will be able to submit the fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Candidate will be able to pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, etc.
- For offline mode candidate will be able to pay the fee using Money order, Cashier checks, Personal checks.
- After payment process will be completed candidate must check and verify all the details carefully.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to GMAT 2023 Application Form.