GPAT 2021: Result (Declared), Score Card, Counseling, Admission
GPAT 2021 Result has been declared on 20th March 2021. Final Answer Key has been released.It is organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA). GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is conducted once in every year for admission to various M. Pharma or its equivalent courses across the country. On qualifying this national level examination, the candidates get admission to 24000 seats in nearly 841 participating pharmacy institutions. Get all information of GPAT 2021 through this article.
GPAT 2021 Notifications
Get complete updates of GPAT 2021 Admission and counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
GPAT 2022 exam will be conducted in the month of January 2022. Check more details about GPAT 2022 here.
GPAT 2021 Result has been declared on 20th March 2021. Check here for result details.
GPAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through the events and their respective exam dates which are given below to appear in the exam.
|Online submission of application form||23rd December 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||30th January 2021|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||6th February 2021|
|Correction Facility||1st to 2nd February 2021|
|Release of admit card||14th February 2021|
|Date of Examination||27th February 2021|
|Final answer key||19th March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||20th March 2021|
GPAT 2021 Answer Key
After few days of the examination, the NTA has released GPAT 2021 answer keys & Question Paper attempted by the candidate on the NTA’s website.
The candidates those will not be satisfied with provisional answer keys, may challenge by filling online application form. Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- per question. The processing charge can be paid by credit/debit card/Net banking.
The NTA’s decision on the answer keys challenges will be final and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
GPAT 2021 Result
The GPAT 2021 Result has been declared on 20th March 2021. The result has been released on the basis of final answer keys.
The result has been released in the form of score card. GPAT Score will be accepted by over 800 participating Institutes.
Candidates can apply separately to the desired GPAT 2021 participating institutes with the GPAT Score 2021.
GPAT 2021 Score Card
GPAT 2021 score card has been released through online mode after few days the of the releasing of result.
The actual marks obtained by a candidate has been mentioned in the score card. These marks will be considered further for computation of the result of GPAT. There shall be no provision for re-valuation/re-checking of the Score.
No score card has been dispatched to the candidates and candidates can download their score cards from the website.
GPAT 2021 Merit List
The exam conducting authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of scores and rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
The board will prepare and publish the All India merit list which included rank, score, roll number, qualifying status and other details.
The merit list will be released in the third week of March 2021 through online mode. In case more than two candidates secure equal marks in the exam, the tie breaking criteria will be used by the officials.
GPAT 2021 Counselling
Candidates have to apply separately in each participating institution for admission. Each participating institute will release their respective cut off score which candidates should meet to get qualified for admission to that particular institute.
Candidates are advised to check the details of the admission process of each participating institute of GPAT-2021 on their respective website. Also, carry the original documents along with the admission letter for final admission.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
GPAT 2021 Application Form
Here, we have given the complete application process to fill the GPAT 2021 application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- GPAT 2021 application form has been released on 23rd December 2020.
- No other mode has been entertained in this regard.
- Only one application can be submitted by the candidate. More than one application will be rejected.
- Candidate should have scanned images of photograph & the signature while filling the GPAT application form 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 31st January 2021. Application fee can be submitted till 6th February 2021.
- Authority has also provided correction facility from 1st to 2nd February 2021.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the filled in submitted application form to the official authority.
- Must print at least four printout of the confirmation page after transaction of application fee.
There is hike in the application fee of this year. Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode. The fee can be paid using debit or credit card, Canara, ICICI Bank, Paytm, UPI wallet, or net banking method.
- For General UR candidates: Rs.2000 (Boys) & Rs. 1000/- (Girls)
- For General EWS/ ST/ Sc/ PwD/ OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs.1000 (Boys) & Rs. 1000/- (Girls)
- For Transgender: Rs.1000.
GPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria which is given below in order to be eligible for the application form.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Criteria: There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2021 examination.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2021-22 can also apply for exam.
Note: B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
GPAT 2021 Admit Card
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on GPAT 2021 admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. Admit card has been released on 14th February 2021.
The candidate must show, on demand, the admit card downloaded from the NTA’s website for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid admit card shall not be permitted for the examination.
Candidate should carry one passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form), any one of the authorized photo IDs – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Ration Card/PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern to appear in the GPAT 2021 examination:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be published in English language only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain total of 125 multiple choice questions.
- Time Duration: To complete the exam paper 3 hours will be provided.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of total 500 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
GPAT 2021 Syllabus
Here, we have given the few topics of the GPAT syllabus. The complete syllabus will be provided by the official authority along with the information brochure. Check below few topics of the entrance exam:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Physical Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry
GPAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check here some preparation tips and follow then for preparation of the examination:
- Candidates should go through the complete official syllabus.
- Go through previous year question papers to know the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Make short notes on daily basis and revise them regularly.
- Take online or offline mock tests.
- Eat healthy food and take proper sleep.
If you have any query regarding GPAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.