Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Procedure
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2019 Admission Letters has been released. The counselling procedure is managed by the Himachal Pradesh University on behalf of The Government of Himachal Pradesh Department of Medical Education and Research. Through NEET score card the admission are offered in the MBBS/BDS courses. Through counselling, candidates can apply for the state medical, dental government and private institutions. From this article, candidates can check all the information related to Himachal Pradesh NEET 2019 counselling.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 – Admission Letter Released
Check here all details about the ISI 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here for details.
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2019 Admission Letter has been released on 12th July 2019.Click here to view admission letter.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
The university invite the applications from the candidates those appear in the NEET 2019 examination. Only NEET UG 2019 qualified candidates can fill the application form on the basis of which the state merit list are prepared. Candidates can register for counselling from the Himachal Pradesh University website.
A category-wise new merit list has been published on the basis of All India merit rank of NEET UG 2019. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to be completely eligible for the counselling and the seat allotment procedure. The counselling take place through offline mode in the university campus.
- For General/NRI & Other Categories:-Rs. 1800.
- For SC/ST Categories:- Rs. 900.
- IRDP/BPL:- Rs. 900.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Here, we have mentioned the official dates for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS counselling 2019.
|Online filling of application form||26th June 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||29th June 2019|
|Time for corrections in errors||30th June 2019|
|Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list||2nd July 2019|
|Dates of 1st round of centralized counselling||5th to 11th July 2019|
|Last date for joining the allotted college and course||12th July 2019|
|Dates of 2nd round of centralized counseling||25th to 28th July 2019|
|Last date for joining for the candidates allotted seats||3rd August 2019|
|Mop- up round of Centralized Counselling||7th & 8th August 2019|
|Last date of Joining for the candidates allotted seats||12th August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit||13th August 2019|
|Commencement of Academic session||1st August 2019|
|Last date of joining the course/college(MBBS)||18th August 2019|
|Second Mop-up Round of Counselling for BDS Course||6th September 2019|
|Last date of joining the college/course(BDS)||11th September 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit||12th September 2019|
|Last date of joining to BDS course||15th September 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The seats will be allotted in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates by personal appearance.
- It is must to present in person for the counselling on the day of counselling.
- Candidates those will have filled and submitted the application form successfully will be only eligible to attend the counselling.
- As per the rank in the state merit list, candidates can report for the counselling on specified date and time.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates for attending the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted after the verification of the documents and choices filled by the candidates.
- The candidates those will be selected for the admission will be provided the admission letter which can be downloaded on next day of the counselling from the university website.
- Candidates can report the allotted college for admission with the admission letter.
The reservation in the HP state medical and dental colleges will be applicable as per the state and central government orders. Candidates can apply under the reserve category only if they have valid relevant certificate. All state medical and dental college have their own reservation criteria for each category. Candidates can check it from the respective website in which they are seeking for admission.
The printout of filled-in application form along with given below self-attested photocopies of the documents have to be submitted at the time of counselling in person.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate (from the Principal of School/College)
- A Certificate of Bonafide Residence of HP
- PH Certificate
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
If you have any other queries about Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.