How to Fill AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form – Check Complete Steps
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form has been started for UG/PG nursing courses. AIIMS authority organizes the AIIMS Nursing entrance exam to offer admission in the B.SC (Hons)/B.Sc. post basic and M.Sc. nursing courses. Through this exam, candidateswill get admission in nursing courses in AIIMS and its affiliated institutions. In this article, we have provided the complete step-by-step process of how to fill AIIMS Nursing application form 2020.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form – Started
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form has been started for B.Sc (Hons) /Post Basic nursing & M.Sc nursing. Check here application details.
The AIIMS Nursing 2020 application form has been released through online mode. No other mode is made available to fill the application form.
The application form has been commenced from 12th December 2019 for B.Sc. post basic and B.Sc (Hons) nursing. For M.Sc nursing application has been released from 13th December 2019. Candidates can fill and submit their application form till 31st January 2020.
The application form fee can be paid by the candidates through online mode. The fee for various categories is given below:
- General/OBC candidates – Rs.1500/-
- ST/SC candidates – Rs.1200/-
- Orthopedic and physically handicapped candidates: Exempted to pay the fee
How to fill AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form
Candidates can follow the given below steps to fill up the application form of AIIMS Nursing 2020. Before filling the application form, candidates must go through the complete instructions given on the prospectus.
Registration: Basic Registration
- In the first step, log on to the website of AIIMS.
- Go to the “Academic Courses” tab.
- Now register by clicking on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- In the registration section, now select the course option for the Nursing program.
- The basic registration form will appear on the screen in which candidates have to enter their personal details like their full name, email id, DOB, Category, Gender and mobile number.
Generation of Code:
- After accepted the basic registration, the officials will provide the facility of generation code for final registration.
- In this step, candidates have to generate the unique code by entering the login details.
- The officials will also provide the scrutiny of images facility.
- After, that candidates will able to proceed for final registration.
- For the final registration, candidates should have unique generated code.
- Candidates, can do final registration and make payment.
- Next step for candidates is to make application fee payment.
- The application fee can be made by online mode through net banking/debit/credit card.
- Candidates in the next step are required to enter their choice of exam center.
- They have to make choice of the exam centers from the provided list of the cities.
- The authority will provide the exam center to the candidates according to the availability of exam center and the choice made by them.
- After the final registration and payment, candidates can check their application status.
- To check the final status, candidates have to enter their login details.
- Candidates can check their application rejected or accepted status.
Printing the Application form:
- The last step is to submit the information and print the registration slip and the application from.
- Candidates must take out several printout copies of the form and registration slip for further use in admission process.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form Correction
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application Form must be carefully filled as the correction is not possible in each field after the form submission. As per the previous trends, the authority of AIIMS provides the application correction facility in some of the fields.
The authority will provide one time correction facility to the candidates for basic registration from 6th to 17th February 2020.
Candidates must make sure that all the details filled in the application form must be correct otherwise the form may get cancelled. No modification will be allowed after submission.
Candidates will be able to make correction/modification in their uploaded images. Also, they can re-upload their images through the online mode.
The images must be uploaded according to the specifications mentioned by the authority. The correction to be made in the application form must be made within the time prescribed by authority.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill AIIMS Nursing 2020 Application form, you can ask your query in the comments section below.