How to Fill BHU 2022 Application Form, Step by Step Process – Know Here
BHU Application Form for CUET PG has been extended till 20th July 2022. BHU conducts Undergraduate entrance test (UET), Postgraduate entrance test (PET) and Research Entrance test (RET) to offer admission into the University. The admission will be offered to the candidates in various offered courses of Management, Law, Commerce, Arts, etc. fields. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the How to Apply for BHU Application Form 2022.
BHU 2022 Application Form – Extended (CUET-UG)
BHU 2022 Admission into UG & PG Courses will be given through CUCET scores. Application Form for Common University Entrance Test (CUET-PG) has been extended till 20th July 2022. Check here for application details.
BHU 2022 Application form for UET (CUET-UG) has been re-started from 27th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
The BHU Application form has been released for both UG/PG courses. It can be filled till 22nd May 2022 for UET & till 20th July 2022 for PET. The BHU Application form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the BHU Admission.
The application form for CUE-UG 2022 has been started from 6th April till 22nd May 2022. For CUET-PG, it can be filled from 19th May till 20th July 2022.
The application form for CUET-UG has been re-started from 27th till 30th May 2022 & again from 23rd to 24th June 2022.
Candidates are advised to fill BHU Application form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application Form.
The application fee for CUET can be filled through online mode. The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
The fee as per different slots & category is as follows:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)|
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
How to Fill BHU 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete step by step procedure for filling BHU Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of BHU 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click the option “Click here to Apply” provided on the website for various programmes. Read all the information carefully provided on the website.
- Register yourself by clicking on the Registration link.
- Fill up the basic details like Name, DOB, Father’s name, Email Id, Mother’s nameand Mobile number.
- Now sign up after verifying all the entered details for registration.
After submitting all required details for registration, a confirmation SMS/E-mail will be sent to candidate’s registered email id or mobile number. Click on the link provided in the email and confirm your registration.
Fill the Application Form:
- After confirming the registration, candidates are provided with the login details which will be sent to the candidates in their registered mobile number and email id.
- Now sign up using the provided login credentials. Fill your Aadhaar card details and select your course.
- Now fill your personal, communication, addressand other details as asked in the application form.
- After filling all the required fields, click on Save button after verifying all the filled details.
Upload Your Image and Signature:
- After filling the application form, next step is to upload your scanned passport size photograph& signature.
- Candidates must make sure that they upload their images as per the specifications prescribed by the University.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate must be of size within 5 X 4.5 cm, scanning resolution should be within 100 dpiand size of file should not be more than 100 KB.
Preview and Edit:
- Now candidates can preview their application form and see all the details filled in the application form.
- If in case any candidate wants to edit any detail in the application form, he/she can make correction before clicking on the ‘I confirm the above’ option.
- Candidates cannot make correction in their application form after clicking the confirm button.
Make Application Fee Payment:
- Now candidates have to make application fee payment. For this, candidates are required to click on the ‘Make Payments’ option given on the Dashboard.
- Now candidates can pay the fee online by the payment gateway through debit/credit card or net banking method.
- Also candidates can pay the fee in cash by Challan method by visiting any of the branch of HDFC Bank.
Printing the Application Form:
- Last step is to check the status of the Application Form.
- Candidates can check their successful submission of the Application form by visiting the ‘My Applications’ section.
- Your application form is successfully submitted if the Application status column shows “Entrance test fee paid’ and a payment id appears under payment id column.
- Now candidates can take the print out of the application form for use in future.
BHU 2022 Application Form for both UG and PG courses has been made available through online mode only. Candidates after filling the application form are not required to send the form to BHU by offline mode.
If you have any query regarding How to fill the application form of BHU 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.