How to Fill BHU 2020 Application Form, Step by Step Process – Know Here
BHU Application Form 2020 for UET & PET has been extended till 12th March 2020. BHU conducts Undergraduate entrance test (UET), Postgraduate entrance test (PET) and Research Entrance test (RET) to offer admission into the University. Through these entrance tests candidates will get admission into various programmes in the field of Management, Law, Commerce, Arts, etc. In this article, we have provided complete procedure to fill the application form of BHU 2020.
BHU 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 12th March
BHU 2020 Registration Last date has been extended till 12th March 2020 for UET & PET 2020. Check here for application details.
Students can apply for various UG/PG courses in BHU from 30th January 2020. Complete application procedure will be through online mode. Students while applying for UET/ PET 2020 must go through complete instructions provided for filling the application form.
Students can apply for the application till 12th March 2020. The application fee payment can be made through online/ offline mode. Through online mode the fee can be paid through debit/credit card/ net banking. Offline payment can be done through Cash by issuing challan at any branch of HDFC Bank.
Fee details are mentioned below:
|ST/SC/PC categories||Other categories|
|For Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 200||Rs. 400|
|All Courses [Except Shastri (Hons.)]||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
|Extra Fee (In case of more than one course)||Rs. 200||Rs. 400|
How to Fill BHU 2020 Application Form
Below we have provided complete steps of filling the BHU 2020 application form. Candidates can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the website.
- Visit the official website of BHU (link is given above).
- Now click the option “Click here to Apply” provided on the website for various programmes. Read all the information carefully provided on the website.
- Register yourself by clicking on the Registration link.
- Fill up the basic details like Name, DOB, Father’s name, Email Id, Mother’s name and Mobile number.
- Now sign up after verifying all the entered details for registration.
After submitting all the details for registration, a confirmation SMS/E-mail will be sent to candidate’s registered email id or mobile number. Click on the link provided in the email and confirm your registration.
Fill the Application Form:
- After confirming the registration, candidates will be provided with the login details which will be sent to the candidates in their registered mobile number and email id.
- Now sign up using the provided login credentials. Fill your Aadhaar card details and select your course.
- Now fill your personal, communication, address and other details as asked in the application form.
- After filling all the required fields, click on Save button after verifying all the filled details.
Upload Your Image and Signature:
- After filling the application form, next step is to upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Candidates must make sure that they upload their images as per the specifications prescribed by the University.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate must be of size within 3.5 X 4.5 cm, scanning resolution should be within 100 dpi and size of file should not be more than 100 KB.
Preview and Edit:
- Now candidates can preview their application form and see all the details filled in the application form.
- If in case any candidate wants to edit any detail in the application form, he/she can make correction before clicking on the ‘I confirm the above’ option.
- Candidates cannot make correction in their application form after clicking the confirm button.
Make Application Fee Payment:
- Now candidates have to make application fee payment. For this, candidates are required to click on the ‘Make Payments’ option given on the Dashboard.
- Now candidates can pay the fee online by the payment gateway through debit/credit card or net banking method.
- Also candidates can pay the fee in cash by Challan method by visiting any of the branch of HDFC Bank.
Printing the Application Form:
- Last step is to check the status of the Application Form.
- Candidates can check their successful submission of the Application form by visiting the ‘My Applications’ section.
- Your application form is successfully submitted if the Application status column shows “Entrance test fee paid’ and a payment id appears under payment id column.
- Now candidates can take the print out of the application form for use in future.
BHU 2020 Application Form can be filled by the candidates by online mode only for UG/ PG courses. Candidates after filling the application form will not be required to send the form to BHU by offline mode.
If you have any query regarding How to fill the application form of BHU 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.