IBSAT 2021 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Online Here
IBSAT 2021 Application Form has been released from 6th July 2021. IBSAT is a university level examination which is conducted one time every year. This examination is conducted every year by the ICFAI foundations. Through this exam candidates can get admission in MBA and PGPM programmes. Admission will be offered by various campuses i.e. IBS Gurgaon, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Mumbai, IBS Dehradun, IBS Pune, IBS Kolkata and IBS Jaipur. Candidates can read this article to know more about IBSAT application from 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility and dates etc.
IBSAT 2021 Application Form – Released
IBSAT 2021 Application Form has been released from 6th July 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check complete details about IBSAT 2021 application form in below section:
- Application form for IBSAT 2021 has been released through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates must purchase offline application form from nearest IBS marketing branch.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 6th July 2021.
- Fill all details carefully and verify it before submitting the application form.
- Candidates also have to fill campus choices at the time of filling application form.
- Fill all details including educational, personal and communication etc. carefully.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 16th December 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application from and keep it safe for further admission procedure.
Documents Required at the Time of Filling IBSAT 2021 Application Form:
Here we have listed the documents which will be needed at the time of filling IBSAT 2021 application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class marks sheet and certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of birth proof
- Debit card/ credit card for online payment
- Application fee is be Rs.1800 for all category candidates.
- Candidates can pay application form through online mode.
- Online payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Candidates must have completed minimum of 15 years of education (i.e. 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Language Medium: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination in English medium only.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
- Score Card: Candidates who have not passed with English medium, they will need to submit NELT/ IELTS/ TOEFL score card by May 2021.
IBSAT 2021 Application Dates
Here candidates can check official IBSAT 2021 application form:
|Starting of application form||1st July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||16th December 2021|
|Availability of admit card||After Slot booking|
|IBSAT 2021 exam date||25th & 26th December 2021|
How to Apply for IBSAT 2021
In this section candidates can check complete procedure about how to apply for IBSAT 2021:
- Visit official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now you will have to purchase application form through online or offline mode.
- Enter your name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- For online mode you will receive a message in our registered email ID or mobile number.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter your application number and password.
- For offline purchase, you must have login ID and password.
- Click on the ‘change your password’ link after login.
- After that click on the link ‘IBSAT 2021 application form’.
- Now fill all asked details in the application form including educational, personal, communication i.e. address, qualifications, parent’s, graduation details etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and then click the ‘proceed’ button.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed file format.
- Photograph size should be in 25 kb and must be approximately 140-160 pixels.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg or gif format.
- Now you will have to choose campus as per your preferences.
- After completing all process, you have to click ‘I agree’ to the declaration statements.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page for future references.
In this article candidates can check details about IBSAT 2021 application form. In this article we also have provided application form, fee, mode of payment and eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates are advised to fill their application form to avoid any type of mistake. We also have provided complete procedure about how to apply for IBSAT 2021.
If you have any other query about IBSAT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.