ICAR AIEEA 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application form will be released from June 2022 through online mode. ICAR AIEEA is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. The exam will be conducted for those candidates seeking admission in Agriculture programs of various Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) affiliated institutions. Through this exam, qualified candidates will get admission in various UG and PG Agriculture and Applied science programme offered by the ICAR and AUs Across the country. Here in this article, we have mentioned the complete details candidates needs to know about ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the complete tentative exam dates for ICAR AIEEA 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Online registration starts||June 2022|
|Online registration closes||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date of successful fee payment||Last week of June 2022|
|Correction in the application form||1st to 3rd week of July 2022|
|Admit Card||1st week of August 2022 (for UG) and 2ndweek of August 2022 (for PG)|
|Exam Date||3rd to 4th week of August 2022|
|Provisional Answer key releases||Last week of September 2022|
|Final Answer Key||Last week of September 2022|
|Result Declaration||1st week of October 2022|
|Counselling||2nd week of October 2022|
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete details with some important instruction regarding the ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022:
- Application Form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates shall confirm their eligibility before filling the application form as only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the application form.
- The Registration Process for ICAR AIEEA 2022 will be commenced from June 2022.
- Candidates must submit all required details in the application form and details submitted by the candidates should be correct and authentic.
- Every candidate will have to submit their application form before the specific dates as no application form will be accepted after that day.
- Correction will be started after submission of the application form.
- The registration process can be done till last week of June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form.
The complete application fee for ICAR AIEEA 2022 will be as follows:
For UG Courses:
|SC/ST/PWD Transgenders||Rs. 375/-|
|All other Category||Rs. 750/-|
For PG Courses:
|SC/ST/PWD Transgenders||Rs. 550/-|
|All other Category||Rs. 1100/-|
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete list of eligibility criteria candidates will have to full fill to be eligible for admission:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates should have score minimum of 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories) to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 16 years as on 31/08/2022.
- Subject: Candidates should have PCB/PCMB/ PCM/Inter-Agriculture as mandatory subject to be eligible for examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates having the four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) bachelor’s degree can apply for PG Programme.
- Other Eligibility: Candidates with private Agricultural Universities/Colleges not recognized by ICAR, even though affiliated to public funded/Govt. are not eligible for ICAR 2022 AIEEA.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 60 CGPA (5.60 CGPA SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories)to be eligible for admission.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for ICAR 2022 AIEEA Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) in the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 150 questions in Question paper.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be consist of 600 maximum marks in the question paper.
- Duration: Exam Duration will be of 2 hour and 30 Minutes.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English & Hindi language.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consist of 4 marks and 1 marks will be deducted on every incorrect answer.
- Exam Mode: Examination will be organized through Online mode.
- Total Questions: Question paper will be of 120 questions.
- Question Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be consists of total 480 marks.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer & 1 mark for each cross- matching questions.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the ICAR AIEEA 2022 will be consist of various related topics of previous academic year. For UG courses the syllabus will be consist from the various related topics from 12th examination.
For PG, the topics will be consist from the relevant academic syllabus. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the information bulletin of ICAR AIEEA 2022.
Following are some effective tips and tricks candidates can use for better preparation:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the notes and revise them.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every exam participated candidates individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 1st week of August 2022 (for UG) and 2nd week of August 2022 (for PG) through online mode.
The NTA will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it by entering their login details in the website of NTA.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result
Authority will release the result after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to check their result by login into the website from 1st week of October 2022.
The result will be released by the NTA for every exam participated candidates individually though online mode. Candidates will be advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Reservation
The admission in various programs will be offered on the basis of following reservation policy:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||5|
|Others||At some colleges/ institutes|
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the ICAR Counselling authority after few days from the declaration of result. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure by registering themselves in the website of authority.
The counselling will be started from the 2nd week of October 2022 through online mode. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be offered in the various programs on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report in their allotted centre to complete the further admission formalities. Following are the document candidates will have to bring at the time of reporting:
- Date of Birth Proof (Class 10thcertificate)
- Both class 10th& 12thcertificate
- Degree certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Aadhar card
If candidates have any queries regarding ICAR AIEEA 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.