IISER Admission 2019: Seat Allotment, Result, Counselling, Admission
IISER 2019 Second Round Seat Allotment for SCB Channel has been released on 13th July 2019. It is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER). The Institution organize a national level examination, i.e. IISER SCB Aptitude Test. Through this exam, admission will be offered in 5 years of Dual Degree BS-MS courses in seven IISER institutions in the country. Admission in IISER will also done through the KVPY & JEE Advanced score. IISER 2019 Answer Key for SCB exam has been released. Candidates can get the complete details about IISER Admission 2019 in this article.
IISER 2019 Notifications – 2nd Seat Allotment Released for SCB
IISER 2019 Second Round Seat Allotment for SCB Channel has been released on 13th July 2019. Check Here for allotment details.
Check here all details about the IISER 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
IISER 2019 Final Seat Allotment for KVPY & JEE Advanced channel has been released on 1st July 2019.
IISER 2019 Answer Key & Question Paper for SCB exam has been released. Candidates can submit their objections from 8th to 11th June 2019. Click here to view answer key.
IISER 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can check the official IISER 2019 exam schedule for the various streams below.
For SCB Stream:
|Opening of online application||31st March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||6th May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||25th May 2019|
|IISER SCB aptitude test||6th June 2019 (Revised)|
|Answer key release||7th June 2019|
|Objection submission regarding answer key||8th – 11th June 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July|
|1st round of seat allotment; SAF begins with float/freeze||2nd July 2019|
|Starting of Application form||26th May 2019|
|Closing of application forms||20th June 2019|
|1st round of seat allotment; SAF begins at 9 PM with float/freeze||24th June 2019|
|Submission of SAF for 1st round ends at 5 PM||28th June 2019|
|Allotment of floated offers and freeze||1st July 2019|
For JEE (Advanced) Stream:
|Online application starts||15th June 2019|
|Last date to apply online||20th June 2019|
|1st round of seat allotment; SAF begins at 10 AM with float/freeze||25th June 2019|
|Submission of SAF for 1st round ends at 5 PM||28th June 2019|
|2nd round of seat allotment (if any); SAF begins with float/freeze||1st July 2019|
IISER Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply for admission in IISER through SCB (State & Central Boards) streams, KVPY Stream & JEE (Advanced) Stream.
- IISER application form 2019 are accepted through online mode for all streams.
- The online application has been started from 31st March 2019. It is releasing on different dates for each stream.
- Candidates have to submit their application form as per the dates given for each stream.
- The candidates have to fill the institutions preference out of seven IISER in the application form.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and scanned copy of marks sheet/rank card.
- General, EWS, and OBC-NCL category candidates have to submit Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST and PwD).
- The application fee can be deposited through the online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Check here – How to Fill IISER 2019 Application Form
IISER Admission 2020 will be organized by the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research. IISER organizes a national level test known as IISER SCB Aptitude test to offer admission in 5 year dual degree programme of BS-MS. Admission will be done through three channels – SCB, KVPY and JEE Advanced exam.
The eligibility criteria to apply for IISER admission 2019 are given below:
Nationality: Candidates of Indian Nationals, PIO & OCI are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have the valid KVPY scholarship starting from 2019-2020.
JEE Advanced Channel:
- Qualifying Exam: One should qualify the JEE Advanced examination & obtain a rank within 10000 in CRL (Common Rank List).
- Relaxation: The category rank will be considered for OBC-NC/SC/ST/PwD category candidates (within 10000).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent exam in science stream in the year 2018 or 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure marks equivalent or above the cut-off percentage marks of their respective board exam.
IISER Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be about 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 15 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
For SCB Aptitude Test:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IISER Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for aptitude test is set from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Below we have mentioned the detailed syllabus for IISER SCB aptitude test:
Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, Probability, Matrices, Determinants, Three dimensional geometry, Continuity and Differentiability, Integrals, Applications of integrals, Differential equations, Sets, Relations and functions, Trigonometric Functions, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Limits and Derivatives, Vectors.
Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matter.
Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, The s-block Elements, The p-block Elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, The solid state, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface chemistry, The d- & f-block elements, Organic compounds containing nitrogens, Biomolecules, Polymers, Some Basic Concept of Chemistry, Chemistry in everyday life.
Cell structure and function, Plant physiology, Human physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and evolution, Biology and human welfare, Biotechnology and its application, Ecology and environment, Diversity in the living world, Structural organization in animals and plants.
Click here to view complete IISER Syllabus & Model Papers.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view IISER 2019 FAQs
IISER 2019 Admit Card
The IISER admit card is made available to download through online mode only. The admit card for SCB channel aptitude test has been issued from 25th May 2019.
Without having admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates must bring a valid admit card along with the print copy of filled application form in the examination hall.
IISER Result 2019
Candidates can check the IISER result for SCB channel through online mode. The result will be released in the first week of July 2019. Candidates can check their result by entering their email id & password.
On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam, they will be shortlisted for the counselling process. Candidates can also check the IISER Aptitude Test answer key through online mode in the last week of June 2019.
IISER Admission 2019
The some seats out of the total seats will be reserved for each channel. 50% seats of IISERs will be filled through KVPY and JEE Advanced 2019 for General/SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy category candidates. The remaining seats will be filled through State and Central Boards (SCB) based on IISER Aptitude Test 2019.
IISER admission 2019 will be based on merit rank of the candidate, preference filled by them and availability of seats. IISER will not release any kind of cut off marks for offering admissions. The top candidates selected from KVPY and JEE channels will only be provided admission in the IISERs.
If you have any other queries about IISER Admission 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.