IIT JAM 2020 Counselling (Started), Admission List (Released) – Get Here
IIT JAM 2020 First Admission List has been released on 29th June 2020. Admission Schedule has been revised. JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) is a national level exam. It is conducted by the IISc or IITs on rotation basis for candidates those wishing to get admission in IISc and IITs. JAM 2020 will be conducted by IIT, Kanpur. Candidates can get admission in various professional courses like M.Sc (Two years), M.Sc. Ph.D, Joint M.Sc. Ph.D, M.Sc.-M.Tech and other Post-Bachelor Degree courses. In this article, candidates can get the complete detail of IIT JAM Counselling 2020.
IIT JAM 2020 Counselling – 1st Admission List Released
IIT JAM 2020 First Admission List has been released on 29th June 2020 through login. Click here for admission list.
Note: Successful candidates can take necessary actions till 3rd July 2020, 5pm.
IIT JAM 2020 Admission Schedule has been revised. Applications for admission can be submitted till 24th May 2020 through login. Click here for choice submission.
For attending the IIT JAM counselling 2020, candidates need to fill the admission form. Candidates those will qualify the IIT JAM 2020 cut off marks examination only eligible for the admission.
Candidates have to enter the all details in admission form which is required. Based on qualified JAM test papers, candidates have to add as many numbers of preferences as possible.
On accepting the offer for admission candidate can avail the one of three options which is Accept and Freeze, Accept with Upgrade and reject and Quit.
The organizing authority will release various admission lists in the month of June 2020. The concerned admitting institution will send the intimation of admission to each candidate.
IIT JAM Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates should check this section for counselling schedule details:
|Submission of Application Form for Admission||20th April – 24th May 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Request for making Changes of Category in Proper Format & Rectification of Defective Documents||25th May 2020|
|1st Admission List Declaration||29th June 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Seat Booking Fee through Online Process for First Admission List||June 2020|
|2nd Admission List Declaration||14th July 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Seat Booking Fee through Online Process for Second Admission List||July 2020|
|Opening and closing of withdrawal option||July 2020|
|3rd & Final Admission List Declaration||29th July 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Seat Booking Fee through Online Process for Final Admission List||July 2020|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2020||3rd August 2020|
IIT JAM Admission Procedure 2020
Qualified candidates can apply for IIT JAM Admission procedure 2020. Candidates can apply by using their enrollment ID and password on the website.
It is necessary to register on the website for admission. The information will be uploaded on the candidate’s login ID for which paper they have qualified the exam.
Candidates have to prepare a list of programmes and create the choice list. In admission form, if candidate’s form will found incomplete, their admission will be canceled.
The application fee for admission is Rs. 600. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode. There is no need to re-upload the photograph and signature.
Some important points regarding admission:
- Verification of Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) is the mandatory steps towards admission.
- Admission will be offered only after the fulfillment of all eligibilities on prescribed dates.
- Admission will be provided in order of merit and it will also depend upon the availability of seats at the admitting institutions.
- Without all given below documents, no candidate will be allowed to sit in counselling.
- The admission in IISc Banglore, IISER Bhopal, IISER Pune and CCMN Institutes will NOT be done through common JAM admission process. The candidate must directly apply to these institutes for admissions to their post bachelor programmes.
Documents Mandatory to Produce:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Degree
- If completed the degree: Marksheet of all semester/years
- If in final year: Marksheet till last year or semester
- Nationality Certificate for General category:
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID
- First page of passport or School/College Transfer Certificate (CTC)
- Nationality Certificate issued by the authorized government agency
- Other Documents
- Valid category for OBC (NCL), SC, ST candidates
- For PwD candidates, valid PwD certificate
If you have any further queries regarding IIT JAM 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.