IPU CET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
IPU CET 2021 entrance exam will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The university offers various UG & PG professional courses in the field of engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. Candidates have to appear for university level entrance exam to get admission. admission into BDS & MBBS, candidates have to appear in NEET 2021 entrance exam. Through this article, candidates will get complete details regarding IPU CET 2021.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Dates
|Course||Last date of Application submission (2021)||Date of exam (2021)||Result declaration (2021)|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April||3rd week of April||1st week of May|
|B.S.C (Nursing)||2nd week of April||4th week of April||4th week of May|
|B.Tech||1st week of May||2nd week of May||1st week of May|
|LLB||1st week of May||3rd week of May||Last week of May|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May||3rd week of May||4th week of May|
|MBA||1st week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June|
|BCA||1st week of May||2nd week of May||4th week of May|
|BBA||1st week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June|
|B.ED||1st week of May||2nd week of May||4th week of May|
IPU CET 2021 Application Form
Here, we have given details regarding IPU CET application form. Check carefully and follow them to fill the form.
- Candidates will be able to fill the IPU CET 2021 application form through online mode.
- There will be two forms, one for the personal/general information and another one for the course and payment related details.
- The candidates have to fill their general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the second form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned passport sized colour photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After final submission of the application form, candidates will not be able to modify/correct the mistakes in the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of final submitted application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.
Candidates can make payment through online mode only. They can pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking method.
For all category candidates, the fee will be Rs.1000 for each programme.
IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling-up the application form, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all eligibility conditions as laid down in this information brochure.
- A candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- For UG courses, the minimum age limit will be 18 years and maximum age limit will be 21 years.
- For PG courses, the minimum age limit will be 21 years and maximum age limit will be 35 years.
- For Bachelor of Vocation, applying candidate should not be more than 45 years of age.
For B.Tech (Bio-technology):
- Applying candidate should have passed in 12th with minimum of 55% marks secured in PCM with biology/bio-technology in each subject as well as in English.
For M.Tech (Tool Engineering):
- The candidates must passed with 60% marks in B.Tech/ B.E in tool engineering/ Mechanical/ Mechanical and Automation / Production/ Production and Industrial engineering or its equivalent.
For MBA Programme:
- Candidate must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other discipline OR
Must have passed the final exam of ICSI / ICWAI / ICAI.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exams
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check the CET exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: IPU CET will be conducted in April-May 2021 through offline mode.
- Language: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Time Duration: 150 minutes will be given for B.Tech and 3 hours for other courses.
- Total Marks: Exam paper will be of total 600 marks.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be asked objective type.
- Number of Questions: Total of 150 questions will be there in the B.Tech paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
IPU CET 2021 Syllabus
The IPU CET syllabus will varied as per the programmes. For UG courses, the syllabus will be from 12th level and for PG courses, the syllabus will be from graduate level topics.
Candidates can check syllabus for few courses:
For B.Tech (Bio-technology) Programme: The syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) of 12th standard.
For MBA Programme:
The Syllabus will contain topics from – English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Reasoning ability including data interpretation.
IPU CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Get tips & tricks for the preparation of IPU CET 2021 examination:
- Solve the online or offline mock test to score good marks and to be aware with the exam pattern.
- Candidates must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Must solve the previous year question papers.
- Make a proper study time table and follow it on a regular basis.
- Eat healthy food and maintain your health to stay fit
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
IPU CET 2021 Admit Card
The IPU CET admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only. The candidates must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe to get the admit card.
The admit card will be released on different dates for various courses. Candidates should carefully note the exam details in the admit card. Candidates have to carry their admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of exam.
Without a valid admit card, no student will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
IPU CET 2021 Result
Result will be declared by the University after few days of the completion of entrance examination. The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2021.
No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling.
IPU CET 2021 Cut off
The University will prepare IPU CET cut off marks on the basis of various factors such as difficulty level of the test, marking scheme, number of seats, total number of candidates appeared, etc.
On the basis of cut off marks, the merit list prepared. The CET merit list will be valid only for the programme for which the candidate has appeared. Further, the merit of the CET shall be valid only for the academic session.
The cut off will be released for All India level, Delhi and Outside Delhi candidates. Candidates must secure marks in the test as per the cut off marks prescribed to get selected for counselling.
IPU CET 2021 Counselling
Only CET qualified candidates will be considered for admission, through the University counselling subject to fulfillment of eligibility and admission criteria. Detailed schedule of first counselling will be notified before commencement of respective counselling.
Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified on or before last week of March of the admission year.
The candidates will be called for counselling depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made strictly in order of merit.
If you have any query related to IPU CET 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section below.