IPU CET 2022: Result (Announced), Cut-off, Counselling, Admission
IPU CET 2022 Result has been announced. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The exam is conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered programs of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Through this examination, qualified candidates will get admission in the various UG, PG programmes including the MBA, B.Tech., M.Tech., LLB, MCA at the university campuses. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the IPU CET 2022 Admission.
IPU CET 2022 Notifications – Result Declared
IPU CET 2022 Result has been announced for various courses. Check here for result details.
IPU CET 2022 Counselling for various UG & PG courses has been started through online mode. Check here for counselling details.
IPU CET 2022 Answer Key has been released for various courses. Click here to view answer key.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam was held on 18th & 19th June 2022 (for UG) and 23rd to 25th June 2022 (for PG). Check here for exam date details.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for IPU CET 2022 Examination:
|Course||Last date of Application submission||Date of exam (2022)||Result declaration (2022)|
|M.S.C (Nursing)||31st May 2022||25th June 2022||July 2022|
|B.Tech||31st May 2022||–||–|
|LLB||31st May 2022||–||–|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||31st May 2022||–||–|
|MBA||31st May 2022||19th June 2022||18th July 2022|
|BCA||31st May 2022||18th June 2022||4th week of July 2022|
|BBA||31st May 2022||23rd June 2022||2nd week of July 2022|
|B.ED||31st May 2022||25th June 2022||4th week of July 2022|
IPU CET 2022 Result
Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. The IPU CET result 2022 has been released after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to access their result from the website of exam conducting authority.
The IPU CET Result contain the performance of candidates in the entrance exam along with their status for qualifying examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IPU CET 2022 Cut Off
University will release the category wise cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. The cut off will be the minimum marks candidates needs to score to be eligible for further rounds of admission procedure.
On the basis of IPU CET 2022 Cut off marks, authority will prepare the merit list for every shortlisted candidate for counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to check the complete cut off and merit list from the website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
IPU CET 2022 Counselling
Counselling is conducted by the university after the declaration of result. Authority conduct the counselling procedure for every qualified candidates of the examination through online mode. Candidates are able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
The IPU CET Counselling procedure is conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to report at the allotted center after the allotment of seats to confirm their admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IPU CET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete information with some key instructions regarding the IPU CET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility as the application form will be made available for eligible candidates only.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in the marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The Application form must be filled as per the given instruction on it.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the prescribed date as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The university may also provide the correction facility through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application fee for every category is Rs.1200/- for each programme excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable (non-refundable).
Payment mode: The Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can pay Application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
IPU CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the IPU CET 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Programme:
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be within 18 to 21 years to be eligible for the admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English as subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- JEE Main: JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) merit will be required for admission. No CET will be conducted by the university.
For M.Tech. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech./ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be within 21 to 35 years to be eligible for the admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained 60% marks in the required qualification to be eligible for admission.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed the graduation with at least 50% marks in their final examination.
IPU CET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the university after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate for their applied courses individually.
Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their IPU CET admit card by login into the website of authority.
IPU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for the IPU CET 2022 paper:
- Exam Mode: IPU CET will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium: The Medium of examination will be English.
- Time Duration: Total 150 minutes will be given for B.Tech (BT) and 3 hours for other courses.
- Total Marks: Question paper will consist of total 400 marks.
- Type of Questions: Questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) only.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
IPU CET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination consist of various topics from the related fields. The syllabus for technical UG courses will consist of topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th classes. The syllabus for PG courses will consist of Technical Questions of related fields along with English and Aptitude Test.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of IPU CET 2022.
IPU CET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers of the IPU CET examination.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Prepare for the examination from the preparation specialist books.
If you have any query related to IPU CET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.