ISI Application Form 2020 (Released), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
ISI 2020 Application Form has been started from 14th February 2020. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) entrance exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Stat (Hons.), M.Stat, B.Math (Hons.), M.Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M.Tech (CrS), M.Tech (CS), M.Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas & Research Fellowship Programmes. It is a national level entrance exam. The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates must ensure to check eligibility before applying. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding ISI 2020 Application Form.
ISI Application Form 2020 – Released
ISI 2020 Application Form has been started from 14th February 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following given details regarding ISI 2020 Application form :
- ISI Application Form 2020 can be filled through online mode.
- The registration has been commenced from 14th February 2020.
- No candidate will be able to submit the application form after 6th March 2020.
- Candidates must register using valid/ working email ID & mobile number.
- Candidates will have to upload digital copy of his/her photograph (600 pixels) & scanned image of signature (800 pixels).
- Photograph & signature of the applicants must be in bmp/ gif/ png/ jpg/ jpeg with photo size being 50 KB & signature size being 30 KB.
- Reserved category candidates will have to upload certificate for proof.
- Incorrect or incomplete application form will be cancelled.
- Candidates must take print out of application form for further admission process.
- General Male category applicants have to pay fee of Rs. 1250.
- For female general candidates, fee is Rs.750.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 625.
- ISI 2020 application fee can be paid through both online mode.
- The online payment can be made using credit card or debit card.
ISI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below section to know regarding ISI 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify class 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidate must have English & Mathematics subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year Bachelor’s degree or B.E/ B.Tech degree. B.Math degree/ analytical from ISI or PG diploma in Statistical method will be also eligible to apply.
- Mandatory Subjects: Statistic will be the mandatory subject in qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify Master’s degree in any one of the mandatory subjects.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must qualify in any one from Mathematics/ Statistics/ IT/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ BE or Electronic Science/ B.Tech or its equivalent.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year Bachelor’s degree in given mandatory subjects/ B.E/ B.Stat from ISI or B.Tech.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economic, and Physics.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year Bachelor’s Degree/ B.E or B.Tech.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidate must qualify Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
ISI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know about official ISI 2020 Application Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Application form starts||14th February 2020|
|Submission of application form||6th March 2020|
|Application fee payment||14th February to 10th March 2020|
|ISI admission test||10th May 2020|
How to Apply for ISI 2020
Candidates must follow below steps to apply for ISI 2020 Application Form:
- Visit official link of ISI. (Link is provided above)
- Candidates will have to register as a new user & create an account.
- Login to your account with registration details.
- Enter personal & academic details required in the application form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents at prescribed format.
- Recheck & confirm details filled in the application form.
- Choose the mode (online or offline) for application fee.
- Submit the fee.
- Take a print out of application form for further process.
Click Here to view ISI applying procedure in PDF.
Applicants must read above article of ISI Application form 2020 to know application details. In this article, we have mentioned all updated details of form date, mode, fee and steps to apply for application form.
If you have any other query related to ISI Application Form 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.