ISI 2022: Application Form, Exam Date (Out), Eligibility Criteria, Admission
ISI 2022 Exam Date has been announced. Application Form will be released from the February/ March 2022 through online mode. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) conducts a national level entrance examination every year for candidates seeking admission in ISI campuses. Through this entrance exam, ISI shortlist the candidates for admission in the academic session of their offered programs like B Stat (Hons), B Math (Hons), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS) etc. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the ISI Admission 2022.
ISI 2022 Notifications – Exam Date Announced
ISI 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 8th May 2022. Check here for exam dates details.
ISI 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam dates for ISI 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||February/ March 2022|
|Starting of application form||February/ March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||March/ April 2022|
|Last date for Fee payment||March/ April 2022|
|Release of admit card||April/ May 2022|
|ISI 2022 exam||8th May 2022|
|Release of answer key||May/ June 2022|
|Last date to submit objections||May/ June 2022|
|Announcement of result||June 2022|
|Release of 1st admission list||June/ July 2022|
ISI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some important instruction regarding the ISI 2022 Application Form:
- Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from February/ March 2022 to March/ April 2022.
- The application form will be consist of various steps like Personal Details, Educational Details, Uploading the documents and Payment.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form as per the instruction mentioned in the website.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- The application form should be submitted before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application form fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
ISI 2022 Application Form Fee will be as follows:
|For all male/ unreserved general category candidates||Rs. 1250|
|For all female/ unreserved general category candidates||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC- NCL/ PWD reserved category candidates||Rs. 625|
ISI Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for ISI 2022 Examination:
For B. Math (Hons.) and B. Stat. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics and English as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for the examination though they will have to submit the proof of passing the exam at the time of counselling.
For PG Courses:
- M.Stat.: Candidates applying for M.Stat. must have a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E. from any recognized institute.
- M.Math: For M.Math, candidates must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in B. Tech/ B.E with Mathematics subjects.
- M.Tech: Candidates must have either B.Tech/ B.E. degree or master’s degree in Mathematics/ Electronic science/ Physics/ Computer science/ Computer application, etc.
ISI 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the ISI 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: ISI 2022 Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: Question Paper will contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs) and Descriptive Questions.
- Sections: There will be total two sections as Section A and Section B in the question paper.
- Time Duration: Two hours will be allotted to every candidate for solving the examination.
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme will be different for every courses.
ISI 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of ISI will be different for every offered courses. The Syllabus of UG courses will be consist of various topics from the 11th and 12th academic syllabus. Whereas the syllabus of PG courses will be consist of various topics from the related undergraduate courses.
Complete syllabus for both UG and PG courses can be checked through the website of exam conducting authority.
ISI 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the tested tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make the short notes of important topic and revise them time to time.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous year and sample papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ISI 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card will be the important document to be caried out on the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card. Authority will release the admit card for every successfully registered candidate individually after few weeks from the completion of registration process.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from April/ May 2022 through online mode only. Candidates will have to login into their candidate’s dashboard for downloading the admit card.
ISI 2022 Answer Key
Answer Key will be released by the authority after few days from the conduction of examination. Candidates will be able to check their answer key from the May/ June 2022 though online mode.
Answer key will contain the correct answer of every asked question in the examination. Authority will also provide the objection facility in the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
ISI 2022 Result
Authority will release the Result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result by login into the candidate’s dashboard in June 2022.
ISI result will not be sent to any candidate individually thorough by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it by themselves from the website of authority.
ISI 2022 Admission
The admission procedure of ISI will be followed by the various rounds including the Personal Interview, Written Test, Document Verification etc. The Admission procedure will be regulated by the ISI for every eligible candidate.
The admission in the offered courses will be allotted on the basis of merit list as per the candidate’s performance in interview rounds and Written test. Shortlisted candidates for admission will have to report in the allotted center along with following documents.
Following are the complete list of documents candidates will have to bring for the document verification:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- ISI 2022 admit card
- ISI 2022 result
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about ISI 2022, you can ask us by leaving your query below.