JCECE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
JCECE 2020 Application Form will be available from June 2020. Candidates can fill the application form through the website. JCECE is a state level examination which is conducted every year. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is conducted by the JCECE board. Through this examination candidates can get admission in B. Tech Agriculture, Forestry, A.H., B.V.Sc., and Homeopathy, etc. Admission will be offered into various institutes or colleges of Jharkhand state. Application form can be filled through online mode. Through this article, candidates can read more information about JCECE Application Form 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria and etc.
JCECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the details of JCECE 2020 Application form in the below given section:
- The Application form will be available through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form from June 2020.
- Students must fill all the details and subject groups in the application form carefully without any mistake. No correction window will be open to edit the details after submission of form.
- Candidates will be able to fill only one application form for the course.
- Application forms can be filled till July 2020.
- After completing all details, upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Images size should be uploaded in the format prescribed by the authority.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application by post or offline mode to the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout secure till the admission procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay online fee using debit card/ Credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure for all streams from the given section:
|For General Category||For SC/ ST Category|
|PCM||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCB||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the below given JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit should be 17 year as on 31st December 2020. Upper age limit should be 22 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Education Qualification:
- For B.Sc. Agriculture: Candidates must have passed 10+2 class from any recognized board with Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Biology subjects.
- For B.V.Sc. and A.H: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board with physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology): Candidates must have passed 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from any recognized board.
- For B.Sc. Horticulture: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board with PCB, PCMB, PCM, and PC or inter agriculture subjects.
JCECE 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can go through the JCECE dates for 2020 session related to Application form and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||June 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2020|
|JCECE 2020 exam date||–|
How to Apply for JCECE 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for JCECE 2020:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the link ‘New registration’.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- After that click on ‘click here to proceed’ link.
- Fill registration details like email ID, mobile number etc.
- Click on ‘declaration’ tab.
- Now login using login credentials.
- Fill asked details including personal and academic details carefully and click on ‘submit’ button.
- After that upload passport size photograph, signature etc. in the JPEG format.
- Now click on ‘submit’ tab.
- Select the payment option by clicking ‘make payment’ button.
- Fill payment details and click on ‘pay’ tab.
- After completing all procedures don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout of application form safe for other future references.
In the above article, we have mentioned about the JCECE 2020 application form. Candidates must read the complete article to know more about the application dates, application procedure, eligibility criteria and much more. Fill all the details correctly to avoid such kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about JCECE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.