JCECE 2023 Application Form, Correction (Started) – Apply Here
JCECE 2023 Application Correction has been started from 21st June 2023. It is a state level entrance exam conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in Undergraduate programme. JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) will be conducted by JCECEB.
The qualified candidates will get admission in various courses under UG like B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech, B.FSc., BVSc, Horticulture, AH, etc. The admission in B.Tech course will be provided through JEE Main scores. In this article we have provided details about JCECE 2023 Application Form such as fee payment, application date, process, etc.
JCECE 2023 Application Form – Correction Started
JCECE 2023 Application Correction has been started from 21st June 2023. Click here to edit application.
JCECE 2023 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about JCECE 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for JCECE 2023 has been released from 29th May 2023.
- The JCECE 2023 application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates need to fill in all the details in the application form like name, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details candidate must upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates should fill the details correctly as correction facility is also provided to candidates from 21st June 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 20th June 2023.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee by payment gateway such as debit cards, credit cards, or net banking methods.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
The application fee for various groups is given below:
|Category||PCM Group||PCB Group||PCMB Group|
|SC/ST/ Female candidates of all categories||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
|GEN/BC-I/BC-II||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
JCECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for JCECE 2023 below:
B. Tech (Dairy Technology):
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th pass from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and maximum age of candidate must be 22 years as on 1st of July of admission year.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture:
- Qualification: The candidate must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age should be 22 years at the time of admission.
- Relaxation: There shall be 5% of relaxation for maximum age to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
B.V. Sc. & A.H:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age: The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and the maximum age must be 25 years at the time of admission.
JCECE 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for JCECE 2023 given below:
|Availability of Application Form||29th May 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||20th June 2023|
|Application correction window||21st – 22nd June 2023|
|Exam Date||7th July 2023|
How to Apply for JCECE 2023
Here are steps given to fill the online application form of JCECE 2023:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Application form can be filled by accessing “Click here for All Online Application Submission” button to register.
- Then candidates will receive a registration number via SMS/ E-mail.
- Next step is to login by clicking on – Candidate Login button to complete for submission.
- The candidate should select the subject group of exam as per their choice of PCM or PCB or PCMB.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by entering details like name, parents name, email, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details candidate have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in prescribed size and jpg/ jpeg format.
- After completing the details candidate have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the application fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to retain hard copy of application form i.e. confirmation page for future reference.
If you have any query related to JCECE 2023 Application Form you can ask us in comments section below.