JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020, Hall Ticket – Download Hall Ticket Here
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020 will be available in the 3rd week of May 2020. It will be released through online mode. JEE advanced exam is conducted to get admission into various undergraduate courses in various IITs. It is a national level examination. This exam is regulated by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) on rotation basis. In 2020, the examination will be conducted by the IIT, Delhi. Check this article to get detailed information about JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020
Candidates, those successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2020 will be able to get it through the official website. It will be issued from 3rd week of May 2020 through online mode. Candidates should bring downloaded admit card on exam day.
Candidates should save it till all the admission formalities are not completed. Candidates should carefully examine details printed on it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact with the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2020.
The authority does not provide separate admit card for AAT exam. Candidates have to bring original JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card in AAT examination hall. On exam day, candidates also bring photo ID proof. These documents will be verified by the investigator as well as IIT representatives. The photo ID proof should be:
- Aadhaar Card
- School/College ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
JEE Advance 2020 Admit Card Details
The admit card bear following details of candidate & exam such as:
- Candidate Name
- JEE Advanced 2020 Roll Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Address for Correspondence
- Language of Question Paper
- Venue of the Exam Center
- Examination Schedule
JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card Date
Candidates will be able to download their JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020 only through online mode. It will not be available through offline mode or not by post. Candidates will be able to get it from 3rd week of May 2020. The examination will be organized on 17th May 2020. AAT exam will be held on 12th June 2020. The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates just follow given steps to get their JEE Advanced hall ticket 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth”, “Mobile Number” & “Email ID”.
- Then, click on “Download Admit Card” button.
- It will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check it.
- Download it & take a printout copy of it for future use.
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates should report to exam centers before 07:45 AM & corporate with staff for physical frisking & biometric verification.
- Candidates should not leave the examination hall before 12:00 Noon for PAPER 1 & before 5:00 PM for PAPER 2.
- Candidates have to carry only downloaded JEE Advanced admit card 2020, original photo identity card, pen & pencils into the examination hall.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter in the exam hall with any electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, smart phones, tabs, log books, study material, etc.
- Candidates should not wear any items containing metals such as earrings, rings, pendants, nose pin, chain, hair pin, hair band, brooch, bracelet, cloths with big buttons & full sleeves.
- Both Papers are compulsory to write. The ORS of only those candidates who have appeared in both the exam will be evaluated/graded.
This examination will be organized in selected cities & towns in India. At the time of online registration, candidates have to select six cities/towns from a zone according to their preferences. The exam center allotment will be based on candidate’s choices & seat availability. Under exceptional circumstances, a different city/town in same zone will be allotted to the candidate. The changes in exam center will not be entertained under any condition. Last year, the examination was held in the following cities & towns:
|IIT Bombay Zone|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Gandhinagar|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Vasai|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Mangaluru, Mysuru|
|IIT, Delhi Zone|
|Delhi||Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West), Faridabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Noida|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|IIT, Guwahati Zone|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Chhapra, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|IIT, Kanpur Zone|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT, Kharagpur Zone|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Odisha||Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Cuttack|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Baharampur, Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kalyani, Kolkata|
|IIT, Hyderabad Zone|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur, Guntur, Eluru, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem. Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal|
|United Arab Emirates||Dubai|
|IIT Roorkee Zone|
|Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Panipat|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur, Kangra|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Mohali|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad|
If you have any query about JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.