JEECUP 2021 Application Form, UP Polytechnic Registration – Apply Here
JEECUP 2021 Application Form will be released in January 2021. JEECUP is a state level entrance examination. This examination is conducted every year by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE (Polytechnic). Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in the field of engineering, pharmacy etc. diploma courses. Various institutes of Uttar Pradesh state offer admission in their campus through JEECUP scores. Candidates can read this article to know all details about JEECUP application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about JEECUP application form in the given steps:
- Application form will be available through online mode only. Application through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their UP Polytechnic 2021 application form from January 2021.
- Application process of JEECUP 2021 will be done based on various steps i.e. registration, filling of application form, documents upload, fee payment.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form including personal, educational, communication etc.
- Upload required scanned images of photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till second week of February 2021.
- Authority may also provide correction facility to the candidates in fourth week of February 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authorities.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled JEECUP registration form for future references.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode. Payment through any fax or other offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non – refundable.
Here candidates can check complete application fee structure:
|For General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 300/- plus bank charges|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 200/- plus bank charges|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following JEECUP eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 17 years as on 1st July 2021. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
For Engineering and Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10th class with mathematics (50% marks), physics and chemistry (50% marks) subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th level or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics (50% marks), physics, chemistry and agriculture (50%) subjects in their 10th Class.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 10th class can also apply.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th and 12th class from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/ biology subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 50% marks in physics and chemistry and 50% in biology/ mathematics.
JEECUP 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative JEECUP application dates:
|Starting of application form||January 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application correction||4th week of February 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2021|
How to Apply for JEECUP
Here candidates can check complete procedure to fill JEECUP 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘online application form’ button.
- Now click ‘new registration’ button by providing basic details i.e. name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the ‘fill online application form’ link and fill details carefully in the application form.
- Fill your personal, qualification, contact details, address, parent’s details, category, course and other details carefully.
- Now click on ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Click on ‘upload images’ tab and upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the form.
- In last steps, click on the ‘pay examination fee’ button and enter fee details.
- Submit fee through any online mode via credit card or debit card and then click ‘proceed to payment’ tab.
- Recheck all the details carefully and then submit application form.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through this article candidates can check all details related to JEECUP 2021 application form. We have provided all details about application form, fee, eligibility, dates and other. We also have mentioned complete procedure to fill application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of it.
If you have any other query about JEECUP 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.