Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022: Counselling (Started), Admission
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Second Seat Allotment Result has been released on 9th September 2022. Uttarakhand Polytechnic is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). The admission procedure will be followed by a state level entrance examination. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get admission in Diploma Courses of various fields at Govt. and Private polytechnic institutions across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UK Polytechnic 2022 exam.
JEEP 2022 Notifications – Seat Allotment Result Out (2nd)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Second round Seat Allotment Result has been released on 9th September 2022. Check here for counselling details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Exam Dates will be released with notification. It will be held tentatively in first week of June 2023. Check more details about JEEP 2023 here.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Rank Card has been released on 1st July 2022. Check here for result details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Exam Date has been announced. It is held on 26th June 2022. Check here for exam dates details.
UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022
Here are the complete official Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam dates:
|Starting of application form||20th January 2022|
|Last date to submit online application & fee payment||31st May 2022|
|Staring of offline application form||25th January 2022|
|Submission of offline application form||31st May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15th June 2022|
|JEEP 2022 exam date||26th June 2022|
|Announcement of result||1st July 2022|
|Counselling starts from||20th August 2022|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer Key
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer key will be released by the authority in pdf format. Candidates will be able to access the complete answer key from the website of authority through online mode. Authority will release the answer key from the June 2022.
The answer key will be consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. With the answer key, Candidates will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of result.
The admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of reservation policy set by the government of reserved categories. The complete reservation policy for every category will be as follows:
|Schedule caste (SC)||19%|
|Schedule tribe (ST)||4%|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighters (DFF)||2%|
|Ex- army man/ disable/ dependent candidates (MP)||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result has been released by the authority through online mode only. Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually after the completion of examination. Candidates can access their result from 1st July 2022.
UK Polytechnic Result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of answer key. The result has been released for the candidates later after the declaration of final answer key.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure has been conducted by the exam conducted authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority conduct the counselling procedure for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Candidates can register themselves for the counselling procedure from 20th August 2022.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling procedure is conducted in the two or three rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the entrance Examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
Checkout the complete details regarding the UK Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been released for every eligible candidate through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the online Application form from the 20th January 2022 to 31st May 2022.
- Offline application form submission procedure has been regulated from the 25th January 2022 to 15th May 2022.
- The offline application form is made available in the various Polytechnic Institution.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication can be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the prescribed date, as no application form is accepted after the last date of submission.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For general/ OBC category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 500|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
The complete UK Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria will be as follows:
For Diploma in Engineering Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have science and mathematics as their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 35% Marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Diploma in Hotel Management:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have either passed or appearing in the 12th standard examinationfrom any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Diploma in Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics and Hindi as one of their subjects.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Polytechnic admit card has been made available for every candidate after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority has released the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates can access the admit card from the 15th June 2022.
The admit card consist of various important details regarding the candidates and entrance examination. Candidates have to carry their admit card along with them on the days of examination.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Type of Question: Thequestion paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs).
- Number of Question: There will be total 100 questions in the entrance examination.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted to the candidates for each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking in the entrance examination.
Candidates can check exam pattern for different courses in given section:
For Diploma in Engineering:
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Modern Office Management and secretarial Practice:
|Reasoning and intelligence||35%|
|English and Hindi comprehension||30%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry Courses:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic examination will be different for every diploma courses. The syllabus will be consist of various topics from the required subject for particular course. Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus will contain the question from 10th, 11th and 12th syllabus.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus in our article.
Checkout the complete Uttarakhand Polytechnic Preparation tips for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make the short nots of important topic and revise them time to time.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous year and sample papers.
If you have any other query about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.