Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023: Application (Open), Dates
Uttarakhand Poly (JEEP) 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st May 2023. It is a state-level exam that is conducted under the instructions of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). It is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). This entrance exam is conducted every year by the Uttarakhand Board of technical education for filling polytechnic seats in government/ private technical institutes of Uttarakhand. Admission will be offered in various courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, hotel management, etc. The candidate who gets selected in the exam will get admission into polytechnic courses. The candidates who are interested in these polytechnic courses can easily apply for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic examination.
Candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria to be eligible for the examination. The application form for this exam is available via online & offline both modes. In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates etc.
Application FormExam Dates Eligibility
JEEP 2023 Notifications – Application Extended
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st May 2023. Check here for application details.
JEEP 2023 Highlights:
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Exam type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
JEEP 2023 Important Dates
Check below complete UK Poly JEEP Exam Dates 2023 for various events:
|Online Application form releases||25th April 2023|
|Offline Registration||25th April 2023|
|Last date of offline form submission||15th May 2023|
|Last date of online application||31st May 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2023|
|Answer key release date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result announcement||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling begins from||3rd week of July 2023|
JEEP Application Form 2023
The application form for the Uttarakhand Poly JEEP 2023 is available by both online & offline modes. Firstly, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for the Uttarakhand Poly JEEP 2023:
- Candidates have to fill in personal details in the application form such as – Name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, gender, date of birth, etc.
- The application form for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 has been available by online mode on the website.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Registration can be accepted via offline mode also. Candidates can obtain forms from various Polytechnic Institutions.
- The online registration process has been started from 25th April 2023. Students can apply till 31st May 2023 via online mode.
- Candidate must have scanned documents which are required to be uploaded at the time of filling out the application form. The required documents must be uploaded in specific format and size.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling out the application form online as correction will not be provided by the conducting authority in case candidates make mistakes while filling the form.
- Students need to take printout of the online filled application form for future references.
The application fee for JEEP 2023 is as given below:
- The application fee for the ST/ SC candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- For other candidates/ General candidates, it is Rs. 800/-.
- The fee for the application form can be paid through a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- In any case, registration fee is non-refundable.
JEEP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Uttarakhand Poly JEEP 2023 is released by the authority for the interested candidates. The candidates who match the eligibility can fill the application form and appear for the entrance exam.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th / 12th level exams.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023.
Check subject name wise eligibility in the below given table:
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||Must pass 35% 10th class with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent.|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||Pass the Class 10+2/Intermediate with Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 Years||Must have 35% Marks 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)|
|M||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||2 Years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subjects)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 Years||Must have Graduation any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 Years||Obtained at least 35% marks High School|
|A||Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 Years||10+2/Intermediate (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) Or Two-year ITI|
JEEP 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 entrance exam is given below. Candidates need to check the exam pattern to score well in the examination and get admission:
- Mode: The mode of the exam will be via offline (Pen-Paper Based) mode.
- Type of Questions: The type of question will be Objective Type Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the exam paper.
- Duration: The time duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For Engineering or Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
For Diploma in Engineering:
Diploma in the Pharmacy:
|Physics and Chemistry||50%|
|Biology and Mathematics||50%|
Diploma in hotel management and catering technology:
|Reasoning and logical discussion||25%|
|Scientific aptitude, and English language||25%|
Diploma in Engineering through lateral entry:
|General engineering (electrical, electronic, etc)||20%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 will be based on the 9th and 10th standards. Also for the lateral entry, the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP syllabus will be totally based on the 12th level. The subjects from where the questions will be asked in the exam for various courses are mentioned below:
- For Diploma Engineering & Technology: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology: Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Science Aptitude, and English Language.
- For Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Topics will be English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing: English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry: Topics will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Engineering.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Work, Energy & Power
- The motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Practical Oriented questions
- The behavior of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Practical Oriented Questions
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Straight Lines
- Limits and Derivatives
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Definition of proposition and problems, Logical connectives, compound proposition, problems, Quantifiers, negation, consequences of implication-contrapositive and converse, problems, proving a statement by the method of contraction by giving the counterexample.
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Function
JEEP Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks to get yourselves prepared for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 examination:
- Know syllabus and collect all the study material before starting with your preparation.
- Prepare timetable for your studies and strictly follow it.
- Do not leave any topic unattended because if you leave them now, they may be left forever.
- Clear your basics. After making strong foundation start solving with the sample papers and mock
- Keep revising the topics you have studied already.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEEP 2023 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will release the JEEP admit card 2023 once the application process will end. Candidates have to download the admit card from June 2023 by online mode on the website of the authority. It will not be sent by email or post.
Students must carry the printout of the admit card to the examination center otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall for the exam. In the admit card, the details of the candidates and the exam (center, timing, etc) will be mentioned. Candidates need to keep the admit card safe for future reference.
JEEP Exam Centres
Candidates can select their preferred exam centers for the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education at the time of filling out the application form. After filling out the application form no request will be accepted to change the exam centers.
Check below exam centers and their codes:
JEEP 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 will be released in the third week of June 2023 by the authority in PDF format on the website through online mode. The candidates will be able to access the complete answer key after releasing it.
The releasing date of the answer key will be announced by the authority. The answer key will consist of correct answers to asked questions in the examination. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of the result.
The admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of reservation policy set by the government of reserved categories. The complete reservation policy for the various categories are as follows:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||04%|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighters (DFF)||02%|
|Ex-army man/ disable/ dependent candidates (MP)||5%|
JEEP 2023 Result
The result of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 will be announced after the completion of the examination. After few days of the exam, the result will be released by the authority on the website through online mode. Candidates need to log in using their email id and password to check the result.
Candidate will be able to download the result from first week of July 2023. Candidates must keep their admit cards safe till the completion of the admission procedure as it will be required at the time of admission.
JEEP 2023 Counselling
Uttarakhand Poly JEEP 2023 Counselling procedure will be organized once the candidates will be selected in the merit list. The counselling process will be conducted from 3rd week of July 2023 in various rounds for the shortlisting candidates for providing admission to them.
The counselling procedure for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023 will be conducted in two or three rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination.
If you have any other query related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.
Kya negative marking hogi if yes then kitne marks ki
Yes, 1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Sir documents kon kon chiya ha polytechnic (automobile)
You must contact the officials regarding complete documents details.
Sir how can change group
You must wait for the authority to release correction dates & details.
Sir polytechnic me govt college kitni percentage pe milega??
It will be known to you by officials at the time of counselling.
Me computer science se karna chahata hu
Sir forum kb tk aayege
Here is the direct link application form to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023.
Sir I passed 12 in 2020
I was prepearing for govt exam
So sir will I get problem during admisaion in college due to g3 year gap
It will be known to you by officials at the time of counselling.
My cousin appeared in 10th boards this year , can he apply for uk polytechnic entrance
Yes, you are eligible for few courses. Here is the direct link eligibility to check for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023.
Hello Sarvgyan team
How can I get the form of politechnic?
Application form will be made available online on the website. Any fixed date is not yet released for the same. You must stay tuned for the latest updates.
Sir main 10 me hu mere liye konse courses hain
You can apply for UK polytechnic courses but before that you should full fill all the eligibility norms.
Sir Mai Abhi ITI kr Rahi hu..
Agar Mai polytechnic me admission lena chahu to Mai 10th k base me computer science ya civil engineering me admission le Sakti hu..
Yes, 10th passed candidates will also be eligible to apply. Before applying must full fill all eligibility norms.
Sir 10 pass k liye konse courses h
10 pass candidates will be eligible to aply for UK nursing courses.
Sir mai 12th mai PCB se hu mujhe pharmacy karni hai to total kitne rupees lagta hai pharmacy karne mai please tell me 🙏
The application fee for JEEP exam is Rs. 800/- for general & Rs. 500 for SC/ ST category candidates.
Me abhi 11 me hu agar mene polytechnic 2023 ka form bhara to yadi Mera name merit me aa Jaye to jab councilling Hogi to kya me councilling hone ke 8 mahine baad polytechnic join kar sakta hu…
You are advised to ask the officials regarding this query.
Sir kitni rank pe computer science branch milegi
It will be known to you by officials.
Sar me iti kar raha hu
Or Mera last year hai kya me poly ka form bhar sakta hu
Uttarakhand polytechnic 2023 upcoming date…
We will provide dates in our article whenever release.
sir I am nitin rawat I reading class 12th sir mera qns ye hai ki me abhi 12 me hu to agar polly ke form aa gye bold peppr ke risult se pehle to me polly ka form 10th ke base pr nhi bhrna chahta hu to 12th risult se pehle form aa gye to me kese bahrunga
In this case, you will come under result awaiting category.
2023 ke registration kab se hoge
We will update details in article whenever registration will be started.
Sir laterak entry me open board ki marksheet accepted hai kya 12th ki
You should ask the authorities regarding this query.