JEST 2022 Application Form (Till 1st Feb), Registration – Register Here
JEST 2022 Centre Change can be done till 21st February 2022 through online mode. Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is a National Eligibility test Conducted by Science and Engineering Research Board every year. The test will be conducted for candidates seeking admissions in MSc, PhD and integrated PhD Programmes. Qualified candidates from this eligibility test will be shortlisted for admission procedure of offered programme at various well reputed institutions across the country. With this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on JEST Application Form 2022.
JEST 2022 Application Form – Centre Change Facility Activated
JEST 2022 Centre change can be done till 21st February 2022. Click here to edit.
JEST 2023 Application Form is releasing from first week of January 2023. Check more updates about JEST 2023 Application Form here.
JEST 2022 Application Form has been extended till 1st February 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information on JEST 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before apply.
- JEST 2022 Application Form has been released from the 15th December 2021 through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form before the 1st February 2022, as no application form is accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Applicant must fill the application form with utmost caution though authority may provide the correction facility for application form.
- Candidates must preview their application form very carefully.
- The details filed by candidates in the JEST application form must have valid documentation proof, as it is required at the time of verification round.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled JEST Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- JEST Application fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- The fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways only.
The complete Category wise JEST application form fee:
|SC/ST/Female candidates||Rs. 400/-|
JEST 2022 Eligibility criteria
Checkout the complete prescribed eligibility criteria for JEST 2022 Examination:
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. in physics must have MSc degree in physics from any recognized institute though some participating institute also allow M.Tech/ B.Tech./ MSc/ M.E in physics and mathematics.
PhD in Neuroscience at NBRC:
- Candidate must hold a degree certificate in B.Tech./ MCA/B.E. or M.Sc. in either Physics and Mathematics from any recognized institution.
Integrated PhD programs in theoretical computer science :
- Applicant must have M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./MCA in computer science or other equivalent from any recognized board.
- candidates must pass M.Sc. (physics/ applied physics) / post B.Sc. (Hons.) in optics and optoelectronics/ radio physic and electronics.
Ph.D. in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc:
- Applying candidates must have passed M.Tech/ M.E./MCA/M/Sc with Computer science and mathematics from any recognized institution.
JEST 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete official dates for JEST Application Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||15th December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||1st February 2022|
|Last date for payment||1st February 2022|
|Availability of admit card||–|
|JEST 2022 exam date||13th March 2022|
How to Apply for JEST 2022
Checkout the complete step by step procedure for filling JEST Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of JEST 2022 (link is given above).
- Click on the New Candidates Registration link and fill the registration form with required details.
- The registration form is consist of details like Personal and Communication details.
- After the completion of registration process, login into the website of with required login details.
- Now, fill the application form with all mandatory details such as Personal Information, Qualification Details, Exam Canter etc. and press the “Submit Application” button.
- Fill all details very carefully as no change is allowed once application form will be submitted.
- Now upload all required document in the application form such as scanned signature and passport size photograph.
- Photograph should be current photo of candidate with plain background and in JPG format.
- Signature should be scanned and clear in view.
- Both signature and photograph should be under 50kb.
- After uploading required document, pay the application fee with prescribed mode of payment.
- Select the payment gateways and proceed accordingly.
- Once the payment will be successfully done, seek the printout of filled JEST application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further Information or any query about JEST 2022 Application Form.