JIPMER 2020 Application Form (Started), Eligibility – Apply Online Here
JIPMER 2020 Registration has been started based on NEET 2020 scores. JIPMER is national level entrance exam which is organized for admission into MBBS course. Candidates can fill application form through online mode. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission in various campuses of JIPMER. Candidates who want to know more about JIPMER Application Form 2020 can go through this article and know information regarding application form, dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria and other application related facts.
JIPMER 2020 Application Form – Started
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Registration has been started based on NEET 2020 Scores. Click here to apply.
Click here for notice.
JIPMER MBBS 2021 application form will be released in the month of March 2021. Get more details about JIPMER 2021 application form here.
For the candidates JIPMER 2020 Application Form details are mention below:
- JIPMER 2020 Application form will be released online in the first week of March 2020 and will end in the second week of April 2020. Candidates can apply within the stipulated time period.
- Students must check complete eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates are required to fill registration form with correct information. Information filled once cannot be updated by the candidates during registration.
- Students have to fill application form with personal and educational details and upload the required documents. Photograph uploaded by the candidates must be with light background.
- Candidates after filling the details have to make payment of application fee.
- Incomplete or incorrect details filled in the form will lead to cancellation of form. No correction facility will be provided by the board.
- Take printout of the application form and payment proof for further admission process.
Documents required for filling JIPMER 2020 application form:
- Valid Email id and Mobile number
- 12th level details
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Scanned recent photograph and signature
- Fee payment details
- Income Certificate
- Educational certificates
- Candidates can pay application fee online via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- It will be non-refundable and non-transferable if paid once.
- No other mode of payment of application fee will be accepted.
For the candidate’s application fee is listed below category wise:
|General (UR), P-UR& OBC||Rs.1500|
|SC/ST & P-SC||Rs.1200|
|OPH & P-OPH||Exempted from application fee|
JIPMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Eligibility criterion is mention below for the applying candidates:
- Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India. Overseas citizen can also apply by submitting proof of registration as OCI. Also, FN candidates can apply after taking permission from MCI candidates.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years during admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 level from a recognised board/ university. NRI/OCI candidates will obtain eligibility certificate form Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in 12th standard (40% marks for ST/SC/OBC/OPH and 45% for General OPH). Candidate must qualify individually in each subject.
- Subject Required: Candidate in the 12th level must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in 12th standard and one subject of their own choice.
- Fitness: Applying candidate must be medically fit in all aspects.
JIPMER 2020 Application Dates
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam Dates are given below which are tentative in nature:
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2020|
How to Apply for JIPMER 2020
Candidates can follow the given below given instructions to fill JIPMER 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website link. (link is provided above).
- Go the registration option.
- Register by filling you name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Note down the registration number and password sent to your mail id and mobile number after registration process.
- Login with the provided login details.
- Fill the application form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload recent photograph on which name and date is mentioned. Now upload your signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Make sure to re-check all the filled details in the form and then proceed further. No detail can be changed later.
- Now proceed to make payment of application fee.
- Take print out of application form and fee receipt after submission of form for further use in admission procedure.
From this article, candidates will get complete information about JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form process, fee, mode and details about eligibility criteria. Also, students through this article will get to know the procedure of filling the application form.
If you have any query regarding JIPMER 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.