J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2019 (PET): Counselling, Admission
J&K Polytechnic 2019 Seat Allotment (Round 2) has been released on 2nd July 2019. It is conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. It offers the three years of diploma in polytechnic for engineering course. The admission will be offered on the basis of merit of qualifying exam or entrance test. The entrance exam will be conducted only if the number of applications will be more. The first priority will be given to the 10th class merit. For complete details about J&K Diploma Polytechnic entrance test 2019, candidate must go through this article.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2019 Notifications:
Check here all details about the JK PET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here for all updates.
JK PET 2019 Seat Allotment (Round 2) has been released on 2nd July 2019.Check here for counselling details.
JK PET 2019 Counselling First provisional selection list has been released.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
J&K PET Important Dates
Check here the complete schedule for J&K PET 2019.
|Notification inviting online application||27th December 2018|
|Starting of filling application form||4th January 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||6th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||25th March 2019|
|Date of exam||7th April 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||7th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd May 2019|
|Starting of counselling||13th May 2019|
J&K PET Counselling 2019
The authority will prepare the merit list for selecting the candidates for the admission. The PET merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the qualifying exam or entrance test.
J&K PET counselling has been started from 13th May 2019. It is organizing through online mode in which candidate have to carefully select the stream/institution. The candidates those will produce all the required original documents will be called for the counselling.
Documents required at the time of admission in institution:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Date of birth (10th/12th certificate)
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate
J&K PET Result 2019
The result has been published by the authority on their website and also available in both the offices of BOPEE Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates can view their J&K PET result 2019 on 2nd May 2019.
The authority has published the PET answer key next day of the examination. If candidates have any issue regarding the published answer key, they can contact to the BOPEE office. After which, the authority will publish the final answer key.
J&K Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam is conducted by Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board of Professional Entrance Examination. J&K PET is a state level polytechnic entrance test conducted once in a year to offer admission into three years of diploma in polytechnic for engineering courses.
J&K PET Admit Card 2019
The authority will release the separate notification regarding downloading of electronic admit card. Candidates can get their J&K PET admit card 2019 through online mode from 22nd march 2019.
Candidates have to paste their photograph in the space given on the admit card. Without having photograph on the admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
Here, candidates can check the PET exam pattern 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium of Test: The language of the test paper will be English only.
- Number of Questions: 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: Maximum of 3 hours will be provided to complete the test.
- Negative Marking:2 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The syllabus will be comprised of the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The authority will prepare the syllabus from 10th class. The questions are based on knowledge, understanding and application of the relevant subject that a student is expected to posses.
J&K PET Application Form 2019
Candidates can proceed to fill the application form after reading the complete information brochure.
- The application forms will be invited through online mode.
- The J&K PET application form 2019 has been started filling from the 4th January 2019.
- The last date of the application form is extended till 6th February 2019.
- The candidates can also avail services at Common Service Centres of J&K state for filling up online application forms at nominal charges. They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District.
- Candidates are allowed to change/modify the data in the application form only before submission of it.
- Candidates can check their application status on the BOPEE website.
- Candidates also have to upload their scanned images in 10-50 KB of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the given format.
Documents to be uploaded (100-200 KB) along with the application form:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Qualifying marks Certificate of 10th
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th Marksheet)
- Reserve Category Certificate
- State subject certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Thumb impression
- Aadhar card (optional)
- E mail address/Mobile no. latest
- The application fee is Rs. 450/-.
- It can be submitted through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Candidates those wants to apply can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the test.
- Nativity: Candidate should be the permanent resident of J&K state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th class examination from a recognized board and institution with science & mathematics subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have 40% marks in case of open category and 37% marks in case of reserve category.
- Appearing Candidate: The candidate those are appearing/appeared in the qualifying exam can also apply.
If you have any other queries about J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.