JMI EEE 2018: Merit List, Cut-off, Counselling, Admission Procedure
JMI 2018 Counselling has been started. Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance Examination (JMI EEE 2018) is a university level entrance examination which is managed by the Jamia Milia Islamia University. JMI is a Deemed University located in Delhi. Aspirants seeking admission in various specializations of UG engineering courses can get admission after qualifying the JEE Main 2018 entrance exam. Candidates can get the complete information about JMI EEE 2018, including merit, counselling, admission, etc.
JMI 2018 Notifications – Counselling Started
JMI 2018 Counselling for engineering courses has been started. Click here to view counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Click here to view Admission Notice.
Click here to view JMI Prospectus 2018.
JMI 2018 Admission Form Correction can be done from 8th to 18th March 2018. Click here to make correction.
JMI 2018 Admission Form Last Date for B.Tech & B.Arch courses has been extended till 14th March 2018. Click here to fill the application.
JMI 2018 Dates Schedule
JMI 2018 official admission dates are given below:
|Online application form availability||5th December 2017|
|Last date to fill application form||14th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Application correction||8th – 18th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of declaration of merit||5th July, 2018|
|Counselling procedure starts||July 2018|
JMI EEE Merit List
The merit list is released via online through the website. The result is displayed on 5th July 2018. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the JEE Main and qualifying examination. Admission will be done as per the merit list.
JMI EEE Cut-off
The JMI cutoff will be released on the basis of the JEE Main score. Candidate can get the admission according to their marks scored in JEE Mains entrance exam 2018. The cutoff will be different for the various courses offered by the university.
JMI Counselling 2018
Admission to JMI University into B. Tech/B. Arch courses is done on the merit base. Candidates have to appear in the JEE Main paper-I for engineering and paper-II for B.Arch to get admission. Candidates for admission into B.Tech and B.Arch courses will have to apply for JMI as well as JEE Main 2018 examination. The counselling take place in the month of July 2018 after announcement of merit. Shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling process.
During the counselling process, candidates have to pay the counselling fee and fill their preferences for the courses and specializations. Seats will be allotted to students as per the rank, choices filled by them and availability of seats, candidates also have to bring the required documents for document verification process.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission:
- 10thmark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12thmark sheet and passing certificate
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Character certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- ID proof such as Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Recent passport size photographs
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
JMI Application Correction
- Corrections are allowed only in some particular fields.
- Candidates can make corrections till 18th March 2018.
- Corrections in resevation category, prefrence, academic records & admission test centre can be done via login.
- Corrections in photograph, signature, name and course can be done by sending an permission Email to [email protected].
JMI EEE Application Form 2018
Candidates can check below the process of application form:
- The JMI EEE 2018 application form is available from 5th December 2017.
- You have to fill the application form via online mode.
- Fill the necessary details like personal, educational, etc.
- Upload a recent scanned passport sized color photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are needed to pay the application fee via online mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the application for future references.
Candidates can make payment via following mode:
- Candidates can access the online payment facility or service such as Net Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card.
- The application fee is Rs. 550 + applicable bank charges.
- Candidates can also pay the fee in cash at any branch of the State Bank of India through the Challan downloaded from the website.
Click here to view Guidelines to fill the Application Form.
Here, we have mentioned some eligibility criteria for the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech & B. Arch courses:
- Examination: Candidates must appear in JEE Main paper-I.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates have to score minimum 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2016, 2017 or appearing in 2018.
- Diploma: Diploma holders can also apply with not less than 55% marks.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B. Arch:
Examination: The candidate must qualify in the JEE Main paper-II.
- Qualification: A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry subjects.
- Diploma: 3 year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central or State government and secured 50% marks in aggregate.
For any query regarding the JMI EEE 2018, you may leave your queries below in comment box.