JNU Admission 2022: Merit List (Released), Cut Off (Out), Result
JNU 2022 (CUET UG) Merit List (5th) has been released through login. Cut Off (List 5) has been released for various UG courses. JNU Admission process 2022 is followed by a Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) for the year 2022-23. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE) is cancelled. CUET is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for candidates seeking admission in various offered programs of JNU. B.Tech Admission in JNU is through JEE Main (JoSAA/ DASA). CAT Scores are considered for admission into MBA courses in JNU. The exam is conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in the various UG, PG and Ph.D. level programs at JNU and its affiliated institution. Through this article, we have provided the complete details on the JNU Admission 2022.
JNU Admission 2022 Notifications – UG Merit List Out (List 5)
JNU (CUET UG) 2022 5th Merit List has been released through login. Check here for counselling details.
Get complete updates of JNU 2022 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
JNU 2022 Cut Off (List 5) has been released for various UG courses. Check here for cut off details.
JNU has decided to hold CUET (Common Universities Entrance Test) for admission into various courses for 2022-23. Check here for details.
JNU Admission 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative JNU exam dates for the JNU 2022 Examination:
For UG courses (Through CUET):
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Admit card||13th July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||15th July to 20th August 2022|
|Answer Key||8th September 2022|
|Result||16th September 2022|
|Counselling||17th September 2022|
For PG courses (Through CUET):
|Application form releases||19th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th July 2022|
|Application correction||20th to 22nd July 2022|
|Admit card||From 29th August 2022|
|CUET 2022 PG Exam||1st to 11th September 2022|
|Answer Key||16th September 2022|
|Result||26th September 2022|
|Counselling||10th October 2022|
JNU MBA Exam:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form commences||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||10th March 2022|
JNU Admission 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is organised by the university for every qualified candidate of the examination. On the basis of merit list, candidates are shortlisted for the counselling procedure.
JNU counselling is conducted through offline mode in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. Students are offered seats on the basis of the rank obtained in the merit list. Candidates also have to bring all required documents for the verification round.
JNU Admission 2022 Result
The result has been prepared on the basis of final answer key. The authority have announced the JNU result for every candidate individually through online mode. Candidates can check the answer key on 16th September 2022.
It will not be sent to any candidate individually by post or any other offline mode. It can be downloaded through login into the website of authority.
JNU Admission 2022 Cut Off
University will release the JNU cut off list for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. The cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every exam participated candidate on the basis of their category.
Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off score to be eligible for the admission procedure. The cut off marks will be made available through the website of university.
JNU 2022 Answer Key
After few days from the completion of examination, the answer key will be released by the authority. JNUEE 2022 Answer key consists of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. Candidates can check the answer key from the website of authority.
The objection facility is also released by the authority for preliminary answer key. Candidates are able to raise their objections on JNU answer key within the given time period. After considering the objections, the final answer key will be out.
JNU Admission 2022 Admit Card
Admit card has been released by the authority individually for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates can download their JNU admit card on 13th July 2022 by login into the website of authority.
The JNUEE admit card will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Students are advised to keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
JNU Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete JNU exam pattern for the year 2022:
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
For B.A (Hons.) 1st year:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online (computer based) mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Medium Language: The medium of examination will be English.
For MA Programme:
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for the examination.
- Parts: There will be two parts as – Part A & Part B.
For M.Tech. (Statistical Computing) & (Computer Science & Technology):
- Questions Type: The questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
JNU Admission 2022 Syllabus
Students appearing for the CUET 2022 exam must check:
In Section IA & IB – Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
Candidates must prepare for NCERT 12th syllabus for section II.
In Section III- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
The syllabus for the examination will be based on the previous academic year subjects. The syllabus for the UG courses will consist of topics from the 11th & 12th syllabus. For the PG courses, the syllabus for examination will consist of various topics from the previous graduation courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus of every individual subject from the website of authority.
JNU Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete JNU preparation tips for the examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous years papers and sample papers of JNU examination.
- Prepare for the examination from the preparation specialist books.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JNU Admission 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the JNU 2022 Application form:
- The Application Form can be filled through online mode.
- JNU application form through CUET UG has been released from 6th April to 22nd May 2022.
- Registration process for the JNU PG (CUET PG) will be regulated from 19th May to 18th June 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the given instructions on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Students can make modifications in the details of application when JNU application correction facility is opened.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the prescribed date as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
JNU Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use SBI/ Syndicate/ Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI for transaction of fee.
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
Following are the programme wise application fee for JNU Application Form:
|No. of Choices||Ph.D., M.Phil., M.Tech., MPH MA, MSc., MCA, PGDE||BA (Hons.) 1st Year, B.Sc.-M.Sc. integrated, and all part time Programmes||Foreign Nationals|
|GEN/ EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL||GEN/ EWS||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
JNU Admission Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete JNU eligibility criteria for the examination:
For B.A (Hons.) 1st year:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in year 2022 are also eligible to apply for JNU.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in BCA or its equivalent.
- Subject: Applying candidates should have Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
For MA Programme:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream.
- Percentage: Candidates will require at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to eligible for admission.
For M.Tech. (Statistical Computing):
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s or Master degree in required stream to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidates must have master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, operational research or in any other science branch.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
If you have any other query regarding JNU Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.