KCET 2019: Karnataka CET, Admit Card, Date, Pattern, Syllabus
KCET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 12th April 2019. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will organize the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019). It is state level entrance test also known as Karnataka CET 2019. KCET exam is conducted to offer admission in the first year of engineering, agriculture, pharmacy & various other courses. Various colleges and universities of Karnataka offer admission on the basis of KCET scores. For admission in medical & dental courses, students have to qualify the NEET 2019 exam. For architecture courses, admission will be done through JEE Main (Paper 2) and NATA exam. Students can check here details for KCET 2019 exam including notification, application, dates, etc.
KCET 2019 Notifications – Admit Card Released
KCET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 12th April 2019. Check here for admit card details.
KCET 2019 Exam Dates has been revised. Check here for exam dates.
Note: The agriculturist quota practical test center in Hiriyur is closed. The candidates who have mentioned this center should compulsory change their centre at the time of editing which will be opened from 19/03/2019 to 25/03/2019.
Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, B.Sc (Agriculture, Sericulture, Horticulture, Forestry), B.Sc Agri Bio Technology, BH.Sc. (home science), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Food Science & Technology), B.F.Sc. (Fisheries), B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B.Pharm, Pharm-D and AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy) courses.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
KCET 2019 Exam Date
From the table given below, candidates can check the official schedule of KCET 2019:
|Application form issue||1st February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||20th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date for application fee payment||6th March 2019|
|Edit application form (Final Correction)||30th March to 1st April 2019|
|Release of admit card (admission ticket)||12th April 2019|
|Exam date||29th April, 30th April & 1st May 2019|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
KCET Admit Card 2019
Students can get the KCET hall ticket 2019 through online mode only. It has been provided from 12th April 2019.
Candidates have to carry the admit card along with any of the ID proof like Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, College ID Card or 12th exam admission ticket/bus pass.
KCET Application Form 2019
Candidate are requested to carefully go through the information brochure an the fill the application form.
- Application form are invited through online mode only.
- KCET 2019 application form has been issued from 1st February 2019.
- After entering details, students will receive the application ID and password to their registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Fill all the details correctly and carefully in order to avoid the mistakes. The authority has provided the correction facility till 1st April 2019.
- Take printout of the application form and obtain principal seal & signature from the college you have passed 12th exam (it will be required at the time of document verification).
- Application fee payment can be done through offline mode (bank Challan).
- Candidates residing outside India can pay the fee through DD drawn in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
- DD should be sent to KEA address mentioning the application number.
- The application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-I||Rs. 250/-|
|All Female candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 250/-|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||Rs. 750/-|
|Outside India||GM||Rs. 5000/-|
Check here– How to Fill KCET 2019 Application Form
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria of various courses offered under KCET exam:
|BE/B.Tech||Passed 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam.|
Must have Physics, Mathematics, English along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer subjects.
Must have obtained 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the above mentioned subjects.
|B.Pharm||Passed 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam with PCM or PCB group.|
Should have secured 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the PCM or PCB group.
Diploma in Pharmacy candidates can also apply.
|MBBS/BDS||2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam passed with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.|
Minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the PCB group.
Must have qualified NEET 2019 entrance test.
|B.Arch||2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam passed with Mathematics subject.|
Minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).
Should have a valid NATA score card.
|Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga||Passed 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects.|
Minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).
KCET Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned details about KCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode in OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use blue/black ball point pen to answer.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will contain one mark. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers for the same question.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking done for the wrong answers.
|Biology||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||60|
|Mathematics||2:30 PM – 3:50 PM||60|
|Physics||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||60|
|Chemistry||2:30 PM – 3:50 PM||60|
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will conduct the KCET 2020 examination. It is a state level entrance test held for admission in Engineering (B.Tech) & other professional courses in the state of Karnataka. Admission in medical & dental courses will be done on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) scores.
KCET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be based on the first and second PUC syllabus notified by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
- It will comprise of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology subjects.
- Students should prepare for the exam as per the syllabus prescribed for their course.
How to Prepare for KCET 2019
Candidates are required to go through the given below preparation tips to appear and qualify the exam.
- Make a time-table suitable as per your daily routine and divide your time equally for all the subjects.
- Choose the most appropriate books & other study materials for your exam preparations.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will familiarize you with the exam pattern and also increase efficiency and speed of attempting questions.
- Do yoga and meditation it will help you to concentrate on your studies.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to check official faq’s.
KCET Answer Key 2019
After the completion of examination, the authority will release the provisional answer key. Karnataka CET answer key 2019 will be available via online mode.
Students will be able to file their objection addressed to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore” either in person or via speed post. The final answer key will be published along with result.
KCET 2019 Results
Students who will appear in the exam can check the Karnataka CET results 2019 through the website. Candidates will be able to check the KCET result 2019 by entering their registration number.
Any objections regarding discrepancies in the result sheets should be submitted within three days from the date of publication of result. Any requests for re-totaling or revaluation of the answer sheets will not be entertained.
KCET Counselling 2019
Merit list will be prepared separately for all courses. Students will be able to participate in the KCET counselling 2019 as per their rank.
The counselling process will be organized in different rounds as per the vacant seats. It will be organized through online mode.
Karnataka CET counselling has been divided into various steps like document verification, option entry, seat allotment, seat confirmation and reporting to the allotted college.
Firstly, candidates have to report for the document verification. After that, students have to fill their choices of colleges and courses for admission. On the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seat, seats will be allotted to candidates. Students have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees for further admission process.
If you have any other queries about KCET 2019, you may leave your queries below.