KCET 2020 Application Form Correction – Edit Application Here
KCET 2020 Application form correction will be made available by third week of March 2020 through online mode. Students will be eligible for corrections after few days of the submission of application form. KCET also referred as Karnataka CET. It is a state level examination organized by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). It will be conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in the field of engineering/technology, pharmacy, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, etc. Candidates can check this article for complete information about Karnataka CET Application Form Correction.
KCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding KCET 2020 Application Form:
- KCET 2020 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form last week of January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be first week of March 2020.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number as important information will be send to it.
- During registration, also upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill all required & asked details in the application form.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online as well as offline mode. Application fee for different category will be as:
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates of Karnataka origin: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST Category-1 & female of Karnataka candidates only: Rs.250/-.
- Candidates residing outside the state of Karnataka: Rs.750/-.
- Candidates residing outside India: Rs. 5, 000/-.
KCET 2020 Application Form Correction
The KEA will provide the online correction facility to the aspirants to make corrections in KCET 2020 application forms. Candidates will be able to make correction in all fields of the application form.
Students must fill the application form carefully and try to avoid mistakes during the online application form filling. KCET 2020 application form correction will be started from third week of March 2020.
Corrections window will be open for the 5-6 days for one time only after the last date of application form filing. No further corrections will be allowed after the completion of correction period.
Karnataka CET Application Form Correction Details
The editing option in KCET 2020 application form will be facilitated via online mode only. Candidates will be able to correct/modify their wrong entries during the correction time.
No offline mode will be entertained to make correction. After making the required correction, candidates must take printout of the application for further use.
How to Make Corrections in KCET 2020 Application Form
Students can go through the following process for making corrections in KCET application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter your User ID, password and security code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Visit the “Payment Status Tab” and click on the “Click Here to Edit Application” option.
- Now, make corrections in wrong details.
- Verify and ensure that all the changes done are correct.
- After modifying details, click on the “Declare Button”.
- Take the printout of the modified application form for further use.
If you have any queries regarding KCET 2020 Application Form Correction, you can leave your queries below.