KCET 2023 Application Correction (Re-opened) – Edit Form Here
KCET 2023 Application Correction (Final Chance) has been re-opened on 21st May 2023. Students are eligible for corrections after submission of application form. KCET also referred as Karnataka CET. It is a state level examination organized by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). It will be conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in the field of engineering/ technology, pharmacy, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, etc. Candidates can check this article for complete information about Karnataka CET Application Form Correction 2023.
Admission Open 2023
KCET 2023 Application Correction – Re-opened
KCET 2023 Application Correction (Final chance) has been re-opened on 21st May 2023. Click here for correction.
The KEA has provided the online correction facility to the aspirants to make corrections in KCET 2023 application forms. Candidates can make correction in all fields of the application form.
Students must fill the application form carefully and try to avoid mistakes during the online application form filling. KCET 2023 application form correction has been started from 12th April 2023.
Correction window has been opened till 15th April 2023 and is for one time only after the last date of application form filing. No further corrections are allowed after the completion of correction period.
KCET 2023 Application Form Correction Dates
The application correction of KCET 2023 can be done from 12th April/ May 2023. Students can make corrections through online mode and link is provided on the website. According to their eligibility, students will be able to change/ modify the details furnished on the online application form.
Modifications can be done by the candidates only when they have paid the fee. Last date to make correction is till 15th April 2023.
Karnataka CET Application Form Correction Details
The editing option in KCET 2023 application form will be facilitated via online mode only. Candidates will be able to correct/ modify their wrong entries during the correction time.
No offline mode will be entertained to make correction. After making the required correction, candidates must take printout of the application for further use.
KCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding KCET 2023 Application Form:
- KCET application forms are available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form 2nd March 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 5th April 2023.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number as important information will be send to it.
- During registration, also upload scanned image of photograph, signature & thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form can not be accepted so candidates must fill all required & asked details in the application form.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates can submit the application fee through online as well as offline mode. Application fee for different category are as:
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates of Karnataka origin: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST Category-1 & female of Karnataka candidates only: Rs.250/-.
How to Make Corrections in KCET 2023 Application Form
Students can go through the following process for making corrections in KCET application form:
- Click on the website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter your User ID, password and security code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Visit the “Payment Status Tab” and click on the “Click Here to Edit Application” option.
- Now, make corrections in wrong details.
- Verify and ensure that all the changes done are correct.
- After modifying details, click on the “Declare Button”.
- Take the printout of the modified application form for further use.
If you have any queries regarding KCET 2023 Application Form Correction, you can leave your queries below.