KCET 2020 Eligibility, B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharma Eligibility Criteria
KCET Eligibility 2020 will vary as per the courses opted by the students. The KCET 2020 (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority. This examination is a gateway for admissions into various courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy and many others offered by the institutions located in Karnataka state. Here we have mentioned details about Karnataka CET Eligibility 2020.
KCET Eligibility 2020
Candidates who wish to apply for KCET 2020 application form are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria will be different according to the courses. Here we are providing the detailed eligibility for KCET exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the qualifying exam and whose result will be awaited will be able to appear for this examination. But they will be not eligible for admission, if they will not pass the qualifying examination.
Here we have mentioned the academic eligibility for various courses:
Eligibility for Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Students pass the above examination with English as a language subject and Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Bio-technology/Computer/Electronics.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have scored 45 % marks for general category and 40 % marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for B.Arch.:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the above examination with mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates will have to secure minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in aggregate in all the subjects.
- NATA Score: Candidates should compulsory appear for NATA exam.
Eligibility for Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga (AYUSH):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should qualify the above exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: In PCB subjects, candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for other categories.
- NEET Score: Candidates must have a valid NEET score for admission.
Eligibility for B.Pharma:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified the higher secondary or equivalent exam with PCB or PCM group subjects.
- Students, those pass the diploma in pharmacy examination from PCI approved institutions can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: In the qualifying exam, students must obtain 45% aggregate for general students and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Click here to view detailed KCET Eligibility
Eligibility for BV.Sc. & AH:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% aggregate (for general category) and 45% aggregate (for reserved categories).
Eligibility for B.Sc. (Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture, etc.):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be the compulsory subjects.
Eligibility for Phar.D.:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed higher secondary or equivalent exam with PCB or PCM group subjects.
- Students, those pass the diploma in pharmacy examination from PCI approved institutions will be also eligible to apply.
For any other queries related to KCET Eligibility 2020, you may leave your queries below.