KEAM 2018: CEE Kerala, Counselling Schedule, Allotment, Admission
KEAM 2018 Third Phase Allotment for Medical & Allied Course (Except MBBS / BDS) has been released. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. This exam is conducted in various cities of the country. After clearing this exam, candidates can get admission in various streams of engineering courses. For admission in medical and allied heath science courses including agriculture candidate must qualify the NEET exam and for architecture course, candidates have to clear the NATA exam. Through this article, students can check details regarding KEAM 2018 including result, counselling, etc.
KEAM 2018 Notifications:
KEAM 2019 Application Form can be filled from 3rd February 2019. Check here for KEAM 2019.
KEAM 2018 third phase allotment has been released for medical & allied course (except MBBS/BDS).Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 third phase allotment schedule is released for medical & allied course (except MBBS/BDS).Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 MBBS/BDS counselling for mop-up round is re-scheduled for 8th and 9th September 2018.Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 MBBS/BDS Counselling (Mop-up Round) registration has been started. Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment (Round 2) for medical & allied courses has been released on 12th August 2018.Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment Result (Round 3) for engineering, architecture & pharmacy courses has been released on 20th July 2018.Check here for seat allotment details.
KEAM 2018 Option Form Confirmation (Round 2) for Medical & Allied courses has been started from 7th August 2018.Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 allotment to fill up vacant seats in engineering, architecture & pharmacy courses has been released now.]Click here to check counselling details.
KEAM 2018 Online Option Confirmation (Round 3) for engineering, architecture & pharmacy courses has been started from 16th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment Result (Round 2) for engineering, architecture & pharmacy courses has been released on 10th July 2018. Check here for allotment details.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment Result for medical & allied courses has been released on 4th July 2018. Check here for allotment details.
KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment Result for engineering/architecture/pharmacy courses has been released now. Check here for allotment details.
KEAM 2018 Trial Allotment has been released on 27th June 2018. Check here for allotment details.
KEAM 2018 Provisional Category Lists have been released on 24th June 2018. Check here for list details.
KEAM 2018 Rank List for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda courses has been released on 20th June 2018. Check here for rank list details.
KEAM 2018 Centralized Allotment Process (Options Registration) has been started from 24th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
KEAM 2018 NEET Mark Submission for medical courses can be done from 13th to 17th June 2018 (5:00 PM) through login. Check here for mark submission details.
KEAM 2018 Result for engineering & pharmacy courses has been declared on 22nd May 2018 through candidate portal.Check here for result details.
KEAM 2018 Important Notice regarding Medical & Allied courses has been released.Click here to check notification.
The admission into Medical & Allied courses (MBBS /BDS /Ayurveda /Homoeo /Siddha/Unanni, etc.) is done through NEET UG. Check here for NEET UG details & applying.
The admission into Architecture course is done through NATA. Check here for NATA details & applying.
KEAM 2018 MBBS Admission Time Schedule has been released.Click here for details.
KEAM 2018 Mark Submission for engineering course can be done till 10th June 2018 (10:00 AM). Check here for mark submission details.
KEAM 2018 Mark Submission for architecture course can be done till 10th June 2018 (10:00 AM). Check here for mark submission details.
KEAM 2018 Answer Key (Official) for engineering & pharmacy examination has been released on 25th April 2018.Check here for answer key details.
KEAM 2018 Fresh Application & Addition of Course(s) to the already submitted application for medical, architecture & allied courses has been released from 7th May 2018.Check here for application details.
KEAM 2018 Answer Key (Institutional) has been released now.Check here for answer key details.
KEAM 2018 Entrance Examination for engineering courses will be organized on 23rd April & 24th April 2018.Click here for exam dates.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card for engineering & pharmacy courses has been released on 10th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
Click here to check KEAM 2018 Notification.
Click here to check KEAM 2018 Information Brochure.
Note: The CEE will conduct Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering Courses only. However, candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm course shall have to appear for and qualify in Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM 2018 Notice regarding last date of application submission has been released. Click here to check notice.
KEAM 2018 Application Correction has been started from 10th April 2018. Check here for application correction details.
KEAM 2018 Application Form has been closed now. The last date for receiving printout application with supporting documents is 31st March 2018.Check here for application form details.
KEAM 2018 Nativity/Domicile Criteria in the state of Kerala and Eligibility for NRI Quota in UG and PG Medical/Dental Courses has been released. Click here for details.
KEAM 2018 Notice regarding Course addition facility has been released.Click here to check notice.
Candidates, those pay the application fee, but failed to select required course can add such course (Engineering/Pharmacy/Medical/Architecture) now. Candidates who have failed to pay the fee, they can pay the fee now. These facilities can be used latest by 3rd March 2018 (5:00 PM).Click here to select course & fee payment.
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology)]
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.
- Allied Courses: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Architecture Course: B.Arch.
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
KEAM 2018 Exam Date
The official KEAM 2018 exam date is given here.
|Starting of selling security card along with prospectus||1st February 2018|
|application form release||1st February 2018|
|Last date to apply online||28th February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||31st March 2018|
|Admit card announced||10th April 2018|
|Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||23rd April 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||24th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Answer Key Released||25th April 2018|
|Complaints regarding the Answer Keys||On or Before 30th April 2018|
|Fresh Application & Adding of courses||7th May to 12th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date to submit application through post/hand delivery (only for new applications)||16th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Result of Engineering Entrance Examination||22nd May 2018|
|Mark Submission (Engineering)||1st June to 10th June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Mark Submission (Architecture)||4th June to 10th June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Rank Lists||On or before 20th June 2018|
|Engineering & Pharmacy Rank Lists Publish||20th June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||24th June 2018|
KEAM result 2018 has been announced on 22nd May 2018. Candidates can view their results via online mode through the website. A separate merit list is prepared for all the courses on the basis of marks secured by the candidate. Merit list has been prepared on the basis of 50:50 criteria, i.e. 50% for marks obtained in the KEAM exam and 50% for marks scored in the qualifying exam. The rank list for all the courses has been issued on or before 20th June 2018.
KEAM 2018 Counselling
KEAM Admission Process has been started after the release of merit list. The process of seats allocation is made by Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). It has been done through the Single Window System (SWS). In the counselling process, candidates have to fill the stream/colleges of their choices and lock the choices. Seats are allotted to candidates as per the merit list, filled choices & availability of seats in colleges. After the process of seat allotment, students are needed to appear at their allotted college to complete admission process.
KEAM 2019 examination will be managed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. This exam is conducted for admission into engineering courses. It is a state level examination. The admission into MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Forestry, Agricultural, Fisheries and Veterinary courses in Kerala state will be done through NEET.
KEAM Answer Key
KEAM 2018 Answer Key has been published after the few days of examination. Candidates can check the answer key through the website. With the help of answer key, candidate can verify their answers. For any complaints regarding the answer key, candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- per question before the last date. The fee can be paid through DD drawn in the favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Rank Predictor
Admission in engineering courses will be done on the basis of rank scored by the candidates in KEAM entrance exam. On the basis of final merit list the KEAM rank card will be maintained. Candidates can predict their rank with the help of rank predictor.
The reservation of seats as per the categories are given below:
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)|
|Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
Check Here – KEAM 2018 More FAQs.
KEAM Application Form 2018
- KEAM Registration 2018 was done by online mode.
- Applicants can avail the application form from 1st February 2018.
- Candidates, those want to apply for medical, allied, pharmacy, engineering & architecture course, they all have to fill KEAM application.
- Applicants are advised to do not fill more than one application form.
- Fill all the required details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photo, left hand thumb impression and signature in the prescribed format.
- Correction not allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates are required to send the printed & filled application form along with required documents till 31st March 2018 to the address mentioned below:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
- Application fee can be paid either through credit card/debit card/Internet Banking or by the Demand Draft (DD).
- In case of payment through e-challan, the payment should be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash.
- The DD should be drawn from a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The application fee for Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both is Rs. 700/- for General and Rs. 300/- for SC.
- There is no application fee for ST candidates.
Check Here – How to Fill KEAM 2018 Application Form.
Applicants have to check their eligibility criteria for the courses they are applying:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Persons of Indian Origins (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply for the examination.
- Students belong to Kerala state are categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite Category II.
- Minimum Age: Candidates must complete their age of 17 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: There is no upper age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects. It is necessary to score 50% marks in mathematics individually.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the Higher Secondary examination are also eligible to apply.
KEAM Admit Card 2018
KEAM Hall Ticket 2018 has been provided by online mode through the website. Candidates can get the admit card on 10th April 2018. Candidates are required to enter their application number for downloading the admit card. Admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate. The personal details of candidate and details of exam venue, exam time, exam date, etc, will be mentioned in the admit card.
KEAM Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Mode: The examination will be conducted in pen & paper based mode.
- No. of papers: The exam will be held in two papers.
- Duration: Total duration is 5 hours, i.e. two and half hour for each paper.
- Types of question: The question paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- No. of questions: Each paper will contain 120 Questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for the correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Time|
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
Note: Candidates applying for admission to B.Pharm Course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
- The Syllabus will have various topics from subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- The standard of the examination will be of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Students should prepare from the above-mentioned topics for the exam.
- Candidates are suggested that questions are not based on NCERT textbook and any other textbook.
How to Prepare for KEAM
- Make a study timetable and follow it strictly.
- Know your syllabus to the depth and prepare according to the syllabus.
- Candidates can also check the previous year’s paper to know the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the examination.
- Follow the good books and study materials for preparations.
- Take a healthy diet and proper sleep during the preparations.
If you have any query regarding KEAM 2018, you can leave your query below in the comment box.