KEAM 2019 Counselling (Started) – Check Schedule, Selection, Admission
KEAM 2019 3rd Seat Allotment has been released. KEAM is a state level examination administrated by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Through this exam, students can get admission in engineering courses offered in different specializations. Various colleges and institutions of Kerala consider the KEAM scores for providing admission in engineering courses. Here we are providing details about KEAM 2019 Counselling.
KEAM Counselling 2019 – 3rd Seat Allotment Released
KEAM 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 18th July 2019 through login.Click here to view allotment.
Check here all details about the KEAM 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here to view details.
The counselling is organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). It is done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical streams in the Kerals state. After the result announcement, a rank list has been published. It is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test as well as 12th examinations. Students can participate in the KEAM 2019 counselling process as per their rank. Counselling is organized through online mode. Counselling process is organized in various rounds.
KEAM 2019 Cut-off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2019 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process is commenced after the release of rank list. Here we are providing the official schedule of KEAM counselling 2019:
|Online option registration starts||17th June 2019|
|Last date for option registration||19th June 2019|
|First allotment result||21st June 2019|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||21st – 26th June 2019|
|Online option filling (2nd round)||27th June 2019|
|Second allotment result||4th July 2019|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||July 2019|
|Report at the allotted college||July 2019|
|Last Allotment Publish||July 2019|
|Reporting Date||July 2019|
KEAM Counselling Procedure
The counselling process is comprises of various steps which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration: To appear in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves. Go through the candidate portal. Login through candidate’s roll number and application number. After login, enter the 16 digit key number (mentioned in the security card) and password. Fill all the necessary details and register.
- Option Filling: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed in the website. Fill your choices of colleges & courses for allotment. After filling the choices, don’t forget to save them. Candidates can fill their maximum choices as possible. After filling the details take printout of the saved choices for further use.
- Trial Allotment: Firstly, a trial allotment of seats is published by the authority. Through trial allotment, candidates will be able to know about the allotment process and which colleges they get allotted. The trial allotment does not guarantee any seats to candidates they have to wait for the final allotment.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list is published. Candidates can check their allotment through the website. Once a seat are allotted to candidates they have to pay the seat acceptance fee to confirm their seats. The allotments are strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: After seat allotment, candidates have to take the printout of the seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates can pay the fee at the selected branches of SBI bank or through online mode. If the candidates do not pay the fee in the prescribed time their allotment will be cancelled. The seat acceptance fee will be different for various colleges.
- Report to the Allotted College: After the fee payment, candidates have to report to the allotted college. Candidates have to bring the required fees and documents to complete admission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for document verification & further admission process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th or equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- KEAM 2019 hall ticket
- KEAM 2019 score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about KEAM Counselling 2019, you may leave your queries below.