KEAM 2022 Counselling (Started), Final Allotment (Out) – Check Here
KEAM 2022 Final Allotment (1st Phase) has been released on 22nd September 2022. Option Registration Schedule (2nd round) has been released. It is starting from 24th September 2022. KEAM is a state level examination administrated by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Through this exam, students can get admission in Engineering courses offered in different specialisations. Various colleges and institutions of Kerala consider the KEAM scores for providing admission in engineering courses. Here we are providing details about KEAM Counselling 2022.
KEAM Counselling 2022 – Final Allotment Out
KEAM 2022 Final Allotment (1st Phase) has been released on 22nd September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
KEAM 2022 Option Registration Schedule (2nd round) has been released. It is starting from 24th September 2022. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe for option registration alerts.
KEAM 2022 Provisional Allotment has been released on 21st September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
KEAM 2022 Trial Allotment has been released on 19th September 2022. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2022 Final Category List has been released on 18th September 2022. Click here for list.
The counselling will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). It is done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical streams in the Kerala state.
After the result announcement, a rank list will be published. It is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test as well as 12th examinations. Students can participate in the KEAM 2022 counselling process as per their rank. Counselling is organized through online mode. Counselling process will be organized in various rounds.
KEAM 2022 Cut-off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2022 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process has been commenced after the release of rank list. Here we are providing the schedule of KEAM counselling 2022:
For Engineering/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy:
|Online option registration starts||September 2022|
|First phase allotment||September 2022|
|Online option filling (2nd round)||September 2022|
|2nd round allotment||September/ October 2022|
|3rd round allotment||October 2022|
KEAM Counselling Procedure
The counselling process comprises of various steps which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration: To appear in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves. Go through the candidate portal. Login through candidate’s roll number and application number. After login, enter the 16 digit key number (mentioned in the security card) and password. Fill all the necessary details and register.
- Option Filling: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed in the website. Fill your choices of colleges & courses for allotment. After filling the choices, don’t forget to save them. Candidates will be able to fill their maximum choices as possible. After filling the details take printout of the saved choices for further use.
- Trial Allotment: Firstly, a trial allotment of seats will be published by the authority. Through trial allotment, candidates know about the allotment process and which colleges they get allotted. The trial allotment does not guarantee any seats to candidates, they will have to wait for the final allotment.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list is published. Candidates can check their allotment through the website. Once a seat are allotted to candidates they have to pay the seat acceptance fee to confirm their seats. The allotments is strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: After seat allotment, candidates have to take the printout of the seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates have to pay the fee at the selected branches of SBI bank or through online mode. If the candidates do not pay the fee in the prescribed time their allotment will be cancelled. The seat acceptance fee will be different for various colleges.
- Report to the Allotted College: After the fee payment, candidates will have to report to the allotted college. Candidates have to bring the required fees and documents to complete admission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for document verification & further admission process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th or equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- KEAM 2022 hall ticket
- KEAM 2022 score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about KEAM Counselling 2022, you may leave your queries below.