KEAM 2023 Counselling, Seat Allotment, Admission – Get Here
KEAM 2023 Counselling will be organised in July 2023. KEAM is a state level examination administrated by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Through this exam, students can get admission in Engineering courses offered in different specialisations. Various colleges and institutions of Kerala consider the KEAM scores for providing admission in engineering courses. Here we are providing details about KEAM Counselling 2023.
Admission Open 2023
KEAM Counselling 2023
The counselling will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). It is done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical streams in the Kerala state.
After the result announcement, a rank list will be published. It is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test as well as 12th examinations. Students can participate in the KEAM 2023 counselling process as per their rank. Counselling is organized through online mode. Counselling process will be organized in various rounds.
KEAM 2023 Cut Off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2023 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process will be commenced after the release of rank list. Here we are providing the schedule of KEAM counselling 2023:
For Engineering/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online option registration starts||July/ August 2023|
|Option registration close||–|
|First phase allotment (Provisional)||–|
|Round 1 final seat allotment||–|
|Online option filling (2nd round)||–|
|2nd round allotment||–|
|Counselling commencement (3rd round)||–|
|3rd round allotment||–|
|New option registration starts||–|
|Option registration ends||–|
|Last date to join allotted college||–|
KEAM Counselling Procedure
The counselling process comprises of various steps which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration: To appear in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves. Go through the candidate portal. Login through candidate’s roll number and application number. After login, enter the 16 digit key number (mentioned in the security card) and password. Fill all the necessary details and register.
- Option Filling: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed in the website. Fill your choices of colleges & courses for allotment. After filling the choices, don’t forget to save them. Candidates will be able to fill their maximum choices as possible. After filling the details take printout of the saved choices for further use.
- Trial Allotment: Firstly, a trial allotment of seats will be published by the authority. Through trial allotment, candidates know about the allotment process and which colleges they get allotted. The trial allotment does not guarantee any seats to candidates, they will have to wait for the final allotment.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list is published. Candidates can check their allotment through the website. Once a seat are allotted to candidates they have to pay the seat acceptance fee to confirm their seats. The allotments is strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: After seat allotment, candidates have to take the printout of the seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates have to pay the fee at the selected branches of SBI bank or through online mode. If the candidates do not pay the fee in the prescribed time their allotment will be cancelled. The seat acceptance fee will be different for various colleges.
- Report to the Allotted College: After the fee payment, candidates will have to report to the allotted college. Candidates have to bring the required fees and documents to complete admission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for document verification & further admission process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th or equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- KEAM 2023 hall ticket
- KEAM 2023 score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about KEAM Counselling 2023, you may leave your queries below.
Online registration for counselling started?
No, not started yet.
In keam I opted courses for medical&allied and Bi pharm but now I want only need to apply for medical&allied courses only in this case need to attent alloutment for bi pharm?
In 1st allotment i got in a private college, but in 2nd a govt college. Will i get back rest of the fee i paid during 1st allotment? Please reply.
My daughter got engineering seat in first allotment. She paid course fee and conformed the seat. Now she got neet all India rank 1710 and she want to quit from alloted engineering. How can quit and what about the fee paid?
You should contact with allotted centre as they will guide you in further steps.
Should i go to the college after 2nd allotment or upload papers online considering the pandemic ?
Is it needed to confirm the options for second phase of allotment process of engineering KEAM, for students those who don’t allotted in first phase
What can I do if I couldn’t fill the allotments for keam
you can apply for Second phase of KEAM 2020 Counselling.