KEAM 2023 Counselling (Started), Spot Admission (10th Sep)
KEAM 2023 Spot Admission Schedule has been announced for Engineering/ Architecture. KEAM is a state level examination administrated by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Through this exam, students can get admission in Engineering courses offered in different specialisations. Various colleges and institutions of Kerala consider the KEAM scores for providing admission in engineering courses. Here we are providing details about KEAM Counselling 2023.
Admission Open 2023
KEAM Counselling 2023 – Spot Admission Schedule Out
KEAM 2023 Spot Admission Schedule has been announced for Engineering/ Architecture. It will be held on 10th September 2023 (offline) at GEC Thrissur.
KEAM 2023 Option Confirmation (Phase 3) is open for MBBS/ BDS courses. Click here for option confirmation.
KEAM 2023 Provisional Allotment (Phase 3) has been released on 2nd September 2023 for Engineering. Click here to view allotment.
KEAM 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Phase) has been released on 25th August 2023 for MBBS/ BDS courses. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Phase) has been released on 11th August 2023 for Engineering courses. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2023 Provisional Allotment (2nd Phase) has been released on 10th August 2023 for Engineering courses. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2023 Provisional Allotment (1st Phase) has been released on 28th July 2023 for Engineering courses. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2023 Allotment (1st round) has been released for MBBS/ BDS courses. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2023 Allotment List (Trial) has been released on 26th July 2023 for Engineering courses. Click here for allotment.
KEAM 2023 Provisional Category List has been released for Medical & medical allied courses. Click here to check medical list.
Click here to check MBBS/BDS list.
The counselling will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). It is done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical streams in the Kerala state.
After the result announcement, a rank list has been published. It is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test as well as 12th examinations. Students can participate in the KEAM 2023 counselling process as per their rank. Counselling is organized through online mode. Counselling process will be organized in various rounds.
KEAM 2023 Cut Off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2023 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process will be commenced after the release of rank list. Here we are providing the schedule of KEAM counselling 2023:
For Engineering/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy:
|Events||Dates 2023 (announced)|
|Online option registration starts||20th July 2023|
|Option registration close||26th July 2023|
|First phase allotment (Provisional)||28th July 2023|
|Round 1 final seat allotment||29th July 2023|
|Fee payment||31st July to 3rd August 2023|
|Online option registration begins (2nd round)||4th August 2023|
|Online option registration ends (2nd round)||8th August 2023|
|Provisional allotment releases (2nd phase)||10th August 2023|
|2nd phase allotment||11th August 2023|
|Physically joining of allotted colleges||14th – 19th August 2023|
|New option registration starts||23rd August 2023|
|Option registration ends||26th August 2023|
|Provisional Allotment releases||2nd September 2023|
|Release of final allotment||3rd September 2023|
KEAM Counselling Procedure
The counselling process comprises of various steps which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration: To appear in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves. Go through the candidate portal. Login through candidate’s roll number and application number. After login, enter the 16 digit key number (mentioned in the security card) and password. Fill all the necessary details and register.
- Option Filling: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed in the website. Fill your choices of colleges & courses for allotment. After filling the choices, don’t forget to save them. Candidates will be able to fill their maximum choices as possible. After filling the details take printout of the saved choices for further use.
- Trial Allotment: Firstly, a trial allotment of seats will be published by the authority. Through trial allotment, candidates know about the allotment process and which colleges they get allotted. The trial allotment does not guarantee any seats to candidates, they will have to wait for the final allotment.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list is published. Candidates can check their allotment through the website. Once a seat are allotted to candidates they have to pay the seat acceptance fee to confirm their seats. The allotments is strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: After seat allotment, candidates have to take the printout of the seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates have to pay the fee at the selected branches of SBI bank or through online mode. If the candidates do not pay the fee in the prescribed time their allotment will be cancelled. The seat acceptance fee will be different for various colleges.
- Report to the Allotted College: After the fee payment, candidates will have to report to the allotted college. Candidates have to bring the required fees and documents to complete admission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for document verification & further admission process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th or equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- KEAM 2023 hall ticket
- KEAM 2023 score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about KEAM Counselling 2023, you may leave your queries below.