KEAM 2019 Rank List (Released), Rank Card, Result – Get Rank List Here
KEAM 2019 Rank List has been released on 10th June 2019. It is announced by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. Candidates can check the rank list online on the official website of CEE Kerala. KEAM provides admission to B.Tech and agriculture courses. Admission to medical allied subjects including MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET 2019. Get detailed information about KEAM 2019 rank. Also, check details about the KEAM rank list.
KEAM 2019 Rank List – Released
KEAM 2019 Rank List has been released on 10th June 2019. Click here to view rank list.
KEAM 2019 result for engineering course has been released on or before 25th May 2019. After result announcement, the rank list is published by the authority.
The rank list has been announced for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda courses. For all the courses, it has been released on 10th June 2019.
It has been announced via online mode. Students can know KEAM rank 2019 by filling application number, roll number and security code that appear on the screen.
Interested candidates can also check their rank from this page.
KEAM 2019 Cut-off is considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list is published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2019 counselling will be commenced from the month of June 2019. It will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process).
- The marks thus submitted by the candidate will be processed after effecting standardization procedure.
- The Engineering rank list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the Engineering Entrance Examination (Paper I and Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology put together in the final year of the qualifying examination, after effecting the standardization procedure.
- The marks as given in the mark list of the final year of the qualifying examination (Plus Two or equivalent) only will be considered for preparation of Engineering Rank list.
- The rank list for B.Pharm course shall be prepared on the basis of the index mark calculated out of the marks obtained in Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM Rank List 2019
CEE Kerala publishes the KEAM rank list on 10th June 2019. The rank list has been declared separately for various courses. It has been published in a pdf format.
The rank list for engineering and pharmacy is prepared by considering candidate’s score in entrance test as well as marks obtained in the qualifying examination (plus 2/HSC examination). Limited time will be provided for uploading the qualifying marks.
The rank for architecture course will be released in the fourth week of June 2019. The facility for submitting the qualifying examination marks is enabled from June 2019 for engineering & architecture.
Engineering Rank List
To prepare the KEAM 2019 engineering rank list, 50% weightage is provided to KEAM (paper 1 and paper 2) and 50% weightage to marks scored in the qualifying examination (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/BioTechnology/Biology put together).
Architecture Merit List
Merit list for architecture course will be prepared by providing equal weightage to marks obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and marks obtained in qualifying examination.
Medical Merit List
The merit list for medical courses will be prepared on the basis of rank obtained in NEET-UG 2019 subject to the Nativity conditions and also subject to the qualifying criteria.
B.Pharm Merit List
The rank list will be made on the basis of index marks calculated as follows: The Chemistry score obtained from the Paper-I of KEAM is multiplied by 2.25 and added to the Physics score obtained from the Paper-I of the KEAM.
The sum so obtained will be multiplied by a factor 2/3 to calculate the index mark for ranking the candidates for B.Pharm course. The maximum index score will be 480.
KEAM Rank Tie Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal rank KEAM 2019, then, in that case, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied:
- Candidates with a high score in Mathematics subject of entrance exam will be listed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates with more marks in Physics subject of Physics and Chemistry paper will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still remains, then candidates having higher standardized marks in Mathematics subject of qualifying examination will be placed above. If still there is the tie, then candidates with higher standardized marks in Physics subject of qualifying examination will provide the higher ranking.
- At last, the candidate older in age will be given the higher rank.
If you have any query regarding KEAM 2019 Rank list, you can leave their comments in the comment box.