KEAM 2021 Rank List, Rank Card – Get Rank List Here
KEAM 2021 Rank List will be released in fourth week of May 2021. It will be announced by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. Candidates will able to check the rank list online on the official website of CEE Kerala. Through this exam candidates can get admission in B.Tech and agriculture courses. Admission to medical allied subjects including MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET 2021. Get detailed information about KEAM rank list 2021. Also, check details about the KEAM rank list.
KEAM 2021 Rank List
KEAM 2021 result for engineering course will be released in fourth week of May 2021. After result announcement, authority will publish the KEAM 2021 Rank List.
The rank list will be announced for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda courses. For engineering & pharmacy courses, it will be released in the month of June 2021.
It will be announced via online mode. Students will be able to know KEAM rank 2021 by filling application number, roll number and security code that appear on the screen.
Interested candidates will also be eligible to check their rank from this page.
KEAM 2021 Cut-off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2021 counselling will be commenced from the fourth week of June 2021. It will be organized through CAP (Centralized Allotment Process).
- The marks thus submitted by the candidate will be processed after effecting standardization procedure.
- The Engineering rank list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the Engineering Entrance Examination (Paper I and Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology put together in the final year of the qualifying examination, after effecting the standardization procedure.
- The marks as given in the mark list of the final year of the qualifying examination (Plus Two or equivalent) only will be considered for preparation of Engineering Rank list.
- The rank list for B.Pharma course shall be prepared on the basis of the index mark calculated out of the marks obtained in Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM Rank List 2021
CEE Kerala will publish the KEAM rank list in the fourth week of May 2021. The rank list will be declared separately for every courses. It will be published in a pdf format.
The rank list for engineering and pharmacy will be prepared by considering candidate’s score in entrance test as well as marks obtained in the qualifying examination (plus 2/HSC examination). Limited time will be provided for uploading the qualifying marks.
The rank for architecture course will be released in the month of June 2021. The facility for submitting the qualifying examination marks will be enabled from June 2021 for engineering & architecture.
Engineering Rank List
To prepare the KEAM 2021 engineering rank list, 50% weightage will be provide to KEAM (paper 1 and paper 2) and 50% weightage to marks scored in the qualifying examination (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology put together).
Architecture Merit List
Merit list for architecture course will be prepared by providing equal weightage to marks obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and marks obtained in qualifying examination.
Medical Merit List
The merit list for medical courses will be prepared on the basis of rank obtained in NEET-UG 2021 subject to the Nativity conditions and also subject to the qualifying criteria.
B.Pharm Merit List
The rank list will be made on the basis of index marks calculated as follows: The Chemistry score obtained from the Paper-I of KEAM is multiplied by 2.25 and added to the Physics score obtained from the Paper-I of the KEAM.
The sum so obtained will be multiplied by a factor 2/3 to calculate the index mark for ranking the candidates for B.Pharma course. The maximum index score will be 480.
KEAM Rank Tie Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal rank in KEAM 2021, then, in that case, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied:
- Candidates with a high score in Mathematics subject of entrance exam will be listed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates with more marks in Physics subject of Physics and Chemistry paper will be placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still remains, then candidates having higher standardized marks in Mathematics subject of qualifying examination will be placed above. If still there is the tie, then candidates with higher standardized marks in Physics subject of qualifying examination will provide the higher ranking.
- At last, the candidate older in age will be given the higher rank.
If you have any query regarding KEAM 2021 Rank list, you can leave their comments in the comment box.