KEAM 2022: Counselling (Started), Category List (Out), Allotment
KEAM 2022 Provisional Allotment List (Mop up) has been released on 20th October 2022. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The admission will done on the basis of KEAM entrance exam. However, for admission into architecture and medical courses – NATA, NEET scores will be considered. Through this admission procedure, qualified candidates of these exam will get admission in relevant courses at various Govt., Private and self-financed colleges across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the KEAM Admission 2022.
KEAM 2022 Notifications – Provisional Allotment List Out (Mop up)
KEAM 2022 Provisional Allotment List (Mop up) has been released on 20th October 2022. Check here for counselling details.
Get complete updates of KEAM 2022 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
KEAM 2023 Examination will be conduced in fourth week of June 2023. Check more details about KEAM 2023 here.
KEAM 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete official events of KEAM Exam Dates 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Opening of application form||6th April 2022|
|Closing of application form including fee payment||10th May 2022|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||10th May 2022|
|Application Correction||30th May to 10th June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15th June 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Exam||4th July 2022|
Paper I Physics & Chemistry – 10 am to 12.30 pm
Paper II Mathematics – 2.30 pm to 5 pm
|Releasing of answer key||5th July 2022|
|Announcement of result||On or before 25th July 2022|
|Release of rank lists||15th August 2022|
|Starting of counselling||14th September 2022|
KEAM 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates can check answer key from 5th June/ July 2022 through online mode.
KEAM Answer Key 2022 consists of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance examination. Through the answer key candidates are able to predict their result even before the declaration of it.
KEAM 2022 Result
The result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority releases the result for every exam participated candidate individually by post or any other offline mode. Candidates can access their results on or before 25th July 2022.
KEAM Result 2022 are not sent to any candidates individually through any offline mode. Candidates have to download it by themselves through login into the website of authority.
KEAM 2022 Rank List
Students can check their rank list after the declaration of results. It is available on the website online on 15th August 2022. KEAM Rank List has been made available for Engineering & other courses separately.
The rank list is prepared after the marks (12th level) entered by the candidates successfully verified on the website. Students can download their ran list in the form of PDF.
KEAM 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure is conducted by the authority for every exam qualified candidates through online mode. Candidates can register themselves for the counselling procedure from 14th September 2022 through the website of authority.
KEAM Counselling 2022 is conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
KEAM 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration procedure. Authority has released the admit card for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates can download their KEAM admit card from 15th June 2022.
The Admit card is an important document containing important details regarding the candidates and examination. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete KEAM exam pattern for the Examination:
- Exam Mode: The KEAM exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Question Type: The question Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Papers: Two papers – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics) will be there in the exam.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Student will get 4 marks for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on every negative response.
KEAM 2022 Syllabus
KEAM Syllabus for every offered course will be different as per the requirement of subjects for particular courses. The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th standard.
Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus of KEAM 2022 through the website of authority.
KEAM 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective KEAM preparation tips for the examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Solve previous years and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Makes the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
KEAM 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instruction regarding the KEAM Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from 6th April 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully though authority also provide the correction facility to edit the application form.
- The KEAM Application Correction facility has been commenced from 30th May 2022 after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date of submission.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 10th May 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Complete application fee for KEAM 2022 is as follows:
|Courses||General candidates||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Engineering only/ B.Pharma only/both||Rs.700||Rs.300||Exempted|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs.500||Rs.200||Exempted|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs.900||Rs.400||Exempted|
KEAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete KEAM eligibility norms to be eligible to apply for KEAM:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Candidates with OCI/ PIO or Indian Citizenship can apply for the exam.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCM subjects together to be eligible for admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board. OR
- Must have passed 10+3 diploma exam with Mathematics as compulsory subject securing aggregate of 50% marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the examination.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored aggregate of 50% marks & 50 % marks in each PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Candidates should have valid scores in the NATA exam.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/ BDS/ BSMS: Student must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 securing 50% marks in Biology/ Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology put together.
- BUMS: Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 level securing atleast of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Student must have passed or appearing in 10+2 with PCB subjects in 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together.
- BVSc & AH: Candidates should have secured 50% marks in PCBE subjects.
- B. Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Students must have passed 12th level with 50% marks in Biology and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- B. Pharma: Student must have passed 12th level with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics as optional subjects securing 50% marks in PCMB subjects put together and separate minimum pass marks in each of these subjects.
For any other query related to KEAM 2022, students can ask their query in the comments section given below.