Kerala NEET Counselling 2022 (Started), Admission – Get Steps Here
Kerala NEET 2022 Allotment List for second round has been released on 24th November 2022. It is managed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). It organizes a centralized allotment process (CAP) for providing admission to the medical and allied courses. For admission to the medical courses, Candidates have to appear & qualify the NEET UG examination. The admission will be done on the basis of Kerala state rank lists. Here, we are providing detailed information about Kerala NEET 2022 Counselling.
Kerala NEET Counselling 2022– Allotment List Out (2nd Round)
Kerala NEET 2022 Second Allotment list has been released on 24th November 2022. Click here for allotment list.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling has been started by MCC for 15%. Click here to register.
Click here to view schedule
Kerala NEET Counselling Registration 2022 has been started for Phase II. Click here to register.
Kerala NEET Counselling 2022
The admission to the state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges & the entire MBBS/BDS seats in self-financing medical/dental colleges, including minority quota/NRI quota will be done through a centralized counselling (organized by CEE, Kerala). The admission to the medical/dental, homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, agriculture, veterinary, forestry & fisheries courses in Kerala state will be done on the basis of NEET score.
For admission to the medical courses, candidates will have to apply for NEET & qualify in NEET 2022. Moreover, candidates must be an applicant of KEAM also. Candidates also have to satisfy the nativity conditions of KEAM. The CAP (Centralized Allotment Process) will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various programmes & institutions under the medical stream in the state. Candidates will have to submit their NEET score through online mode from the website for preparing the respective state rank lists.
Courses Offered through NEET Score:
- BSMS (Sidhha)
- B.Sc & AH
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry
Kerala MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2022
Check here the tentative schedule of Kerala NEET 2022 Counselling.
|Online option registration starts||September 2022|
|Last date for option registration||–|
|Merit List Releases||–|
|First allotment result||–|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||–|
|Online option confirmation (2nd round)||–|
|Second allotment result||–|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||–|
|Report at the allotted college||–|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates seeking admission to any of the medical & allied courses in Kerala state should compulsorily apply & qualify the NEET examination. The complete admission & selection procedure details will be as mentioned here:
- To appear in state NEET counselling, candidates will have to fill the KEAM application form provided by the CEE, Kerala.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC category). No application fee for ST category.
- The fee will be paid through online (credit card/debit card/Internet Banking) or E-Challan.
- After form submission, candidates should take a print copy of the filled application & submit it to the given address along with proof of Nativity & other required certificates.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001
Submission of NEET Score:
- Candidates, those registers for KEAM 2022, they will have to submit their NEET score for admission to the medical & allied courses.
- It will be started from the month of September 2022 through online mode.
- On the basis of NEET score, the state rank list will be prepared by the authority.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the “NEET Result Submission Report” for future use.
Rank List Publication:
- After a few days of the NEET score submission, the state rank list will be published by the CEE, Kerala.
- It comprises of the name of the candidate, state medical rank, NEET Roll No., NEET Rank, NEET score & percentile score.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP):
- Candidates those names will be in the rank list, they have to apply for CAP procedure.
- Candidates should apply through the online mode on the website.
- It is the procedure of “Allotments through Online Submission of Options”.
- Candidates will have to fill choices of courses & colleges, according to their preferences.
- Once the candidates complete the option entry, they should take a printout copy of the filled choices for further use.
- The allotment will be released in the month of September 2022.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates strictly on the basis of filled options, rank obtained & eligible reservations of the candidate.
- In the allotment list, Candidates will get details like candidate name, roll number, allotted college & course, the category of allotment, fee details, etc.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter.
- Selected candidates will have to report at the allotted college on a given date & time to confirm their admission.
- Candidates will have to pay the course & college fee to confirm their seat & admission.
- In case, candidates fail to remit the fee/join the college, then they will lose the allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs.
The reservation of seats in the Govt./Aided/Kerala Agricultural University/Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University/Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Colleges for each course is distributed as follows:
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)|
|Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
Candidates should bring the given documents in originals at the time of counselling & report along with self-attested photocopies:
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Allotment Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Category Certificate
If you have any other doubts about Kerala NEET Counselling 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.