KVPY Registration 2020, Application (Released), Dates – Apply Here
KVPY Registration 2020 has been started from 6th September 2020. The application process has begins through online mode. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship program up to Pre-Ph.D. Level or 5 year whichever is earlier. Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Aptitude Test & Interview organized by Indian Institute of Science (IISc). The KVPY 2020 exam will be held on 31st January 2021. Candidates must go through this article for updated details regarding KVPY Registration 2020.
KVPY Registration 2020 – Started
KVPY 2020 Application Form has been released from 6th September 2020. Click here to apply.
KVPY 2021 Registration will be started from July 2021. Check complete details regarding KVPY 2021 Registration here.
Candidates must go through following details related KVPY 2020 Registration :
- Candidates are able to register for KVPY 2020 via online mode from 6th September 2020.
- Registration process can be done till 5th October 2020.
- Correct details must be entered by the candidates while filling the application form.
- Candidates must register using valid Email ID & Mobile number in the application form.
- Login User ID & password will be provided to candidate’s number & email ID.
- Candidates have to fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph in JPG or JPEG format (not more than 150 KB).
- Candidates also have to upload scanned image of signature in the same format as image (less than 80 KB).
- No change or edit facility will be entertained in the KVPY 2020 application form after final submission.
- Reserved category candidates also have to upload scanned copy of the certificate.
- PwD candidates must upload medical certificate in the PDF format (less than 300 KB).
- Candidates must take multiple print outs of application form & keep it safe until admission process.
- KVPY Registration Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Payment can be done using credit card/ debit card/ net- banking.
- The application fee for General or OBC category candidates will be of Rs.1250/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 625/-.
- All bank charges (if applicable) are extra charges.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
KVPY 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following KVPY Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The KVPY fellowship will be given to Indian National citizen candidates.
For Stream SA:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 10th level or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Mathematics & Science as compulsory subjects in class 10th.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 75% marks in the qualifying exam (65% for reserved category candidates).
For Stream SX:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must be enrolled in 12th standard with Science subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must secure atleast 75% qualifying marks (65% marks for SC/ST category) in Science subjects. Also must have secured minimum 60% in combined subjects of Mathematics & Science (50% for reserved category).
For Stream SB:
- Qualification: Candidates must be qualified in Under Graduate (UG) program from a recognized university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Science & Mathematics as compulsory subject leading to B.Sc. / B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Maths./ Int. M.Sc. / Int. MS.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PwD category) in the qualifying examination.
KVPY 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table for official KVPY 2020 Application dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Registration opens||6th September 2020|
|Registration closes||5th October 2020|
|KVPY 2020 exam date||31st January 2021|
How to Apply for KVPY 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure for KVPY 2020 Registration:
- Visit the official link. (link is provided above)
- Click on “Registration & Application” link.
- Fill all the details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates will receive user ID & password on registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Enter login details & click on “Login” button.
- Fill other details such as qualifying exam, exam center etc.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature at prescribed format.
- Upload category/ medical certificate. (if applicable)
- Now, click on the “Continue to payment” option.
- Submit the application fee.
- Check the application status after two days of submission.
- Take print out after approval for further use.
Applicants must read above article of KVPY registration 2020 to know about various application details. In this article, we have mentioned all updated details of form date, mode, and steps for how to fill the application form. We have also provided details regarding exam, mode & date and also KVPY 2020 eligibility criteria.
If you have any other query regarding KVPY Registration 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.