LSAT 2023: Registration (Open), Result (Released), Counselling
LSAT 2023 Result has been released on 24th June 2023 for June session. LSAT (Law School Admission Test) is conducted by LSAC or Law School Admission Council. The candidates who clear the LSAT 2023 exam are eligible to take admission in the UG / PG law as well as Integrated law courses in the law institutions. LSAT is a national level law entrance test. LSAT is a standardized test where verbal reasoning and also reading skills are tested. Once the candidates pass this test they will be eligible to take admission to as many 85 law institutes situated across the country. This test is conducted in an offline mode. Here in this article, we have provided complete details from application process to counselling/ admission procedure of LSAT 2023.
LSAT 2023 Notifications – Result Out
LSAT 2023 Result has been released on 24th June 2023 for June session. Check here for details.
LSAT 2023 Application Form is open for June session via online mode. Check here for application details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about LSAT 2024 from here.
LSAT 2023 Test Scheduling has been started via online mode. Check here for admit card details.
LSAT 2023 Result has been released on 10th February 2023 via online mode. Check here for result details.
LSAT 2023 Overview
|Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
|Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
|UG/ PG Law
|Level of Exam
|Law Entrance Test
LSAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the LSAT Exam Dates 2023 (official) given below:
|Dates 2023 (Announced)
|LSAT Jan Session
|LSAT June Session
|Online Application process start
|10th November 2022
|10th November 2022
|11th January 2023
|26th May 2023
|Test Scheduling/ Admit card availability
|12th December till 16th January 2023
|17th April till 29th May 2023
|LSAT India System Readiness check
|18th December till 18th January 2023
|20th April till 5th June 2023
|22nd January 2023
|8th to 11th June 2023
|10th February 2023
|24th June 2023
LSAT 2023 Application Form
Here is the information about LSAT 2023 Application form given:
- The candidates can register for the LSAT 2023 by online mode.
- Candidates will first have to fill up an inquiry form first.
- The application form has been started from 10th November 2022 for January session and for June session.
- After filling the form, candidates get a confirmation email in the registered email id.
- Candidates then can scan their photograph and upload the scanned images.
- The last date to fill the application form is till 11th January 2023 for January session & till 26th May 2023 for June session.
- It is recommended to take the print out of the form for future reference.
- There is no need to send the form to the authority.
LSAT Application Fee:
Check the application fee for LSAT 2023 given below:
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 3999/– as an application fee and this fee is same for all categories.
- Candidates can pay the fee online through debit or credit card.
- For January + June, Fee is Rs. Rs. 7998/-.
- Demand Draft can not be accepted.
How to Fill LSAT 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the online apply link (Link is given above).
- Click on the link provided as – “Register for LSAT India.”
- Now Sign up and fill all the mandatory details in the form.
- Login and fill other details – personal, qualification, communication, etc.
- Reverify all the filled details and then submit.
- Upload scanned images as per prescribed format/ size.
- Pay the application fee as recommended by the authority for various categories.
- Now re-check all the details and submit the form.
- Print the application and fee receipt for further any reference.
LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the following LSAT Eligibility criteria 2023 given below:
- There is no age limit to appear for the LSAT exam.
- For LLB course, candidates will have to complete a Bachelor degree from any recognized university and score a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
- For the BA LLB program, the candidates have to pass the class 12th examination with 45% marks from recognized university or boards.
- For the LLM program, you will have to pass either 3 years or 5 years LLB program with an aggregate of 45% marks. Candidates are required to get this degree from a recognized law college or university.
LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the LSAT Exam pattern & marking scheme 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based).
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in English.
Duration: The duration of the paper is 2 hours and 20 minutes to solve the paper. Students will be given 35 minutes to complete each section.
- Section: There will be a total of 4 sections. These include Reading comprehension, Logical Reasoning 1 and 2, and also Analytical Reasoning.
- Type & Number of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions and total 92 to 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking in the paper.
Check below section wise distribution of questions & timming:
|Number of Question
|1st Logical Reasoning
|2nd Logical Reasoning
|2 Hrs & 20 Minutes
LSAT 2023 Syllabus
Check about LSAT Syllabus 2023 for various section below:
- Analytical Reasoning: Questions in paper will be from various topics such as – Comparison, Selection, Arrangements, Logical Deduction, Coding and Decoding, Intersection type, Family based problems, directions, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Questions in paper will be from various topics such as – Venn Diagram, Clock, Calendar, Cubes, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangements, Syllogism, Logical matching, etc.
- Reading Comprehension: Questions in paper will be from various topics such as – Technology, Sociology, Economics, Law, Business, Philosophy, Psychology, etc.
LSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some LSAT preparation tips for the exam:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the LSAT 2023.
- Do regular practice for the exam.
- Try to avoid last minute preparations.
- Make your proper schedule and stick to it.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding all kinds of distractions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
LSAT 2023 Admit Card
The LSAT 2023 admit card has been released immediately after the slot booking process/ test scheduling. The test scheduling has been started from 17th April 2023 (June session). To get the admit card, candidates need to enter their user id & password.
LSAT admit card contains all the details regarding exam venue, candidate name, roll number, and other details. All the instructions that are on the admit card must be read by students. Students must not forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
LSAT 2023 Exam Centres
List of various LSAT exam centres 2023 in various cities have been provided below:
- Kochi, etc.
LSAT 2023 Result
The LSAT result 2023 has been released from 10th February 2023 for January session and for June session result it has been released on 24th June 2023 for June session. Scores can only be released if the test taker has completed writing samples on file. If you are a first time test taker, you must complete LSAT writing before your score can be released.
Your score is released to the school to which you have applied the same time it is released unless you are a first time test taker who has chosen the LSAT Score preview feature.
LSAT 2023 Counselling
LSAT 2023 Counselling process is conducted by the concerned university soon after the declaration of LSAT 2023 result. LSAT Counselling is conducted based on the procedure set by the university which will begin on dates set by the university.
Based on the LSAT scores of candidates the law schools select them. Each college has different eligibility criteria. Candidates have to research various institutes and apply to the one that fulfils their requirements.
For LSAT 2023 counselling all candidates must bring original documents and certificates only. The scorecard is important and candidates must bring a printout of the same.
Documents Required for LSAT 2023 Counselling:
Some of the documents required to be carried by students at the time of LSAT counselling are:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate and Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th.
- LSAT 2023 Score card
- Migration certificate/ Transfer certificate
- LSAT 2023 Admit card score, etc.
LSAT 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure will start after the declaration of the result. The admission process will be different for various colleges. A large number of colleges in India accepts LSAT score for providing admission.
Candidates have to download the scorecard of LSAT 2023 and apply to the respective college in which they are interested for admission. Participate in the admission process organized by the respective colleges.
If you have any other query regarding LSAT 2023, you can ask your query in comments section below.