Manipal University Admission 2020: Exam Date (Announced), Slot Booking
Manipal University 2020 Exam Date has been announced. Manipal University also known as Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is situated in Manipal, Karnataka. Students will be able to get admission in various UG and PG courses in Engineering, Allied Sciences, Architecture, Design, Computer Applications, Management, etc. Entrance test will be organized by the University known as MU OET to provide admission into various courses. Students can also take admission into the University on the basis of national level test scores. Through this article of Manipal University Admission 2020, candidates can check complete details related to exam pattern, dates, syllabus etc.
Manipal University Admission 2020 Notifications – Exam Date Announced
Manipal University 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 1st to 12th August 2020. Check here for other dates.
Manipal University 2020 Application Form has been started from 5th October 2019. Check here for application details.
Manipal University offers admission into various UG/ PG courses in Engineering, Design, Computer Science, Law, Management, Allied Health, Life sciences, etc:
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.ASLP, B.Sc, B.Des, B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, D.Pharma, MBBS, B.Pharma, B.Arch, etc.
PG Courses: M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.Des, M.E, MCA, etc.
Manipal University Admission 2020 Important Dates
Check below official Manipal University 2020 dates for various events:
|Starting of Application||5th October 2019|
|Last date to apply||15th July 2020|
|Starting of slot booking process||21st July 2020 onwards|
|Availability of Admit card||July 2020|
|MU OET 2020 Exam||1st to 12th August 2020|
|Announcement of Result||14th August 2020|
|Counselling process starts||August 2020|
|Last date of admission||August 2020|
|Starting of Classes||1st September 2020|
Admissions Closing Shortly
Manipal University 2020 Application Form
Students can check below details about Manipal University 2020 Application Form:
- The Manipal University 2020 Application Form has been released on 5th October 2019.
- The last date to apply has been announced by the University for various courses. For B.Tech, the last date to apply is till 15th July 2020.
- For MBA, candidates can apply till 30th May 2020.
- The application process consists of various steps – Registration, filling application details, uploading of images, selection of program & making of fee payment.
- Complete application process has to be done through online mode only.
- Candidates while applying for the form must provide valid mail id and mobile number to get details.
Manipal University 2020 Application Fee for General Candidates is Rs.2000 (Course Fee – Rs.600; Test Fee – Rs.1400).
The application fee for Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored category candidates is Rs.2500.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking. Students can also pay fee through offline mode by Demand draft.
Manipal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students can check Manipal University Eligibility criteria for various courses below:
For B. Tech Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have secured minimum of 50% marks.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed 12th level with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with any one of Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology or any technical vocational subjects.
For BBA Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in 12th level should have secured minimum of 50% marks.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed with Bachelors degree from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Student must have passed with 50% marks.
- National Level Score: Student must have a valid scorecard of any of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT.
For M.Com Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass with Bachelor’s degree in commerce or management from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Student must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Manipal University 2020 Admission Procedure
Admission into Manipal University will be done on the basis of entrance test (MU OET) organized by the University. Besides, entrance test students can also take admission on the basis of national level entrance test scores. Students will be offered admission into management courses through CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT.
Admission into medical course (MBBS) will be offered through NEET. Candidates will be able to take admission into B.Arch based on NATA Scores. Students must fill the application form in order to apply for various courses.
Manipal University 2020 Entrance Exam
Manipal University organizes entrance test known as MU OET for admission into various courses. The entrance test will be organized in online mode. In the paper there will be multiple choice type of questions.
The entrance test will be held from 1st to 12th August 2020. Candidates will be able to prepare for UG level from 10+2 level syllabus. For PG courses, candidates can prepare for the exam from UG level syllabus.
Manipal University 2020 Result
Manipal University 2020 Result of entrance test (MU OET) will be released on 14th August 2020. Students will be able to check the result by entering their login credentials.
Merit list will be released by the University which will contain names of selected candidates. Candidates selected in the merit list will be eligible for counselling process.
Manipal University 2020 Counselling
Manipal University 2020 Counselling will be organized through offline mode. The counselling process will get started from August 2020. Students have to register themselves for participating in the counselling process.
Students at the time of counselling process must bring their necessary documents for verification process. Candidates must pay counselling fee to get seats allotted according to programmes selected during application process.
If you have any other query related to Manipal University Admission 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.