MAT 2018 Registration, Application Form, Released – Apply Here
MAT December 2018 Registration has been extended till 10th December 2018. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) four times in a year. It will be conducted 4 times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December respectively. Through MAT, students will get admission in PG management courses such as MBA and PGDM courses. Many B-Schools in India considers the MAT score for providing admission. Students can get here the complete details of MAT Registration 2018.
MAT Registration 2018 – Extended till 10th Dec
MAT December 2018 Registration has been extended till 10th December 2018 for PBT & CBT exam.Click here to register.
MAT September 2018 Registration Last Date has been extended till 10th September 2018 for CBT test.Click here to register.
- MAT December application form 2018 has been released through online mode.
- The online application form can be accessed from the official website of AIMA (link is given above).
- MAT 2018 Registration for December exam has been started from 6th October 2018.
- The registration process will be continued till 10th December (CBT & PBT exam).
- From the year 2018, registration process is completely online.
- Students must fill all the details carefully and upload scanned images of photograph (50 to 100 kb) and signature (10 to 25 kb) in the specified format.
- Students can check their application status after a few days of form submission.
The registration fee of MAT 2018 for all category students is Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) GST is also be added. The registration fee can be paid through credit card/debit card & net banking. There is no offline method available to pay the fee.
The eligibility criteria for MAT exam is listed below:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must qualify the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University/institution.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score the passing marks in the qualifying exam. There is no prescribed minimum marks by the exam conducting authority.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear the exam.
- Appearing Students: Those appearing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit in the number of attempts to apply MAT.
MAT registration 2019 for February exam will be commenced in the month of December 2018. MAT is a national level conducted by the All India Management Association. It will be the gateway for admission in PG management courses offered by various B-schools in India.
MAT Registration Dates 2018
Below, we are mentioning the official registration dates of MAT for December exam.
|Starting date of application form||6th October 2018|
|Closing date for online registration (for CBT & PBT)||10th December 2018|
|Date of Exam||9th December (PBT) & 15th December (CBT)|
How to Apply
MAT aspirants can check the procedure for filling the form from here:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Fresh Candidate to create Log in (New Log In)”.
- Enter registration details and create login to apply online.
- Login details will be sent to registered mail ID of the candidate.
- To fill the application form, students have to re-login their account.
- Now, enter your basic and educational details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the payment of application fee either through online or offline mode.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for future use.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to MAT 2018 Registration, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.