MAT 2020 Registration (Till 27th Sep), Application Form – Apply Here
MAT May 2020 Registration has been extended till 27th September 2020 for PBT exam. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by the All India management association (AIMA) four times in one year. It is a national level entrance examination. Through this exam, admission will be offered in management courses like MBA and PGDM. The entrance exam will be conducted four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December. Candidates have to register through online mode to appear for the examination. Candidates can read this article to know about MAT Registration 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility, etc.
MAT 2020 Registration – Extended Till 27th Sep (PBT)
MAT 2020 Registration for PBT exam has been extended till 27th September 2020. Click here to register.
MAT 2020 Registration for May session has been started for IBT exam. Click here to register.
Candidates must go through the details about MAT 2020 Registration from below:
- Candidates can fill their registration form from 26th August 2020.
- Registration form is available through online mode.
- Aspirants have to fill all the details correctly in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates need to upload the image of signature and photographs in the application form.
- Candidates can fill 5 institutes choices in the application form where they want to send their score cards.
- After the submission of the registration form, candidates can make change in few details of the application form.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form till 27th September 2020 for PBT and September 2020 for CBT.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedures.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Online fee can be paid via debit card, credit card or net banking.
Candidates can check the given fee structure for both PBT (paper based test) and CBT (computer based test):
|Exam Mode||Registration Fee|
|PBT or CBT||Rs. 1650/-|
|Both PBT & CBT||Rs. 2750/-|
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know regarding MAT 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
Admissions Closing Shortly
- Age Limit: There are no age limit criteria to apply.
- Education Qualifications: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institutes.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their final year are also eligible to apply.
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit for MAT 2020 exam.
MAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the official schedule of MAT 2020 application from the table below:
|Starting of online application for PBT||26th August 2020|
|Last date of online registration for PBT||27th September 2020|
|Last date of online registration for CBT||–|
|Exam date for PBT||20th September 2020|
|Exam date for CBT||–|
How to Apply for MAT 2020
Candidates can check the details regarding MAT 2020 Registration form from the given below section:
- Visit the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on the ‘Online registration for MAT 2020’ link.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Fresh candidate to create login’ link.
- Candidates will have to fill the name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Now you have to enter verification code and click the submit button.
- A confirmation massage will be send to your email ID.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to login’.
- Now enter your email id and date of birth to fill the registration form.
- Now click on the ‘Fill application’.
- Candidates will have to fill their registration form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload required documents in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload signature (between 10 to 40 kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidates will have to upload photograph (between 40 to 100 kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- After uploading the documents candidates will have to pay the registration fee.
- Candidates have to click the ‘view application’ after the filling of registration form to preview their form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the registration form.
In this article, we have mentioned details about MAT 2020 Registration form. Candidates must read this complete article to know about registration dates, fees, mode, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates must fill the application form correctly to avoid mistakes.
If you have any other query about MAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.