MAT 2023 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply Here
MAT 2023 Application form is available from 21st March 2023 through online mode. MAT (Management Aptitude Test) will be conducted by the AIMA (All India Management Association). It is a national level entrance exam for candidates who want to seek admission in management courses.
Candidates who will be qualified for the exam will get admission in MBA and allied programmes. There are more than 600 B-Schools in India who accepts the MAT score card for providing admission in PG management courses. In this article we have provided complete details about MAT Application Form 2023.
MAT 2023 Application Form – Released (May Session)
MAT 2023 Registration has been started from 21st March 2023 for May session. Click here to register.
Admission Open 2023
Check the details about application form for MAT 2023 with some key instructions given below:
- Application form for MAT 2023 has been released on 21st March 2023.
- The MAT 2023 application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the details like name, academic details, email id and phone number to complete the application form.
- Candidate have to fill the application form carefully as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- Upload the scanned required documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 16th May (PBT), 9th May (CBT) and 30th May (CBT-2).
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for MAT 2023 can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Check the application fee payable by different modes are as follow:
|Mode of exam||Application Fee|
|For PBT- Paper Based Test||Rs.1950/-|
|For CBT- Computer Based Test||Rs.1950/-|
|For PBT and CBT both||Rs.3100/-|
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Check here for MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Age Limit: There will be no specific age limit given for appearing in MAT exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit specified for appearing in MAT exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final year 2023 will be eligible to apply for exam.
MAT 2023 Registration Dates
Check the official MAT 2023 dates related to registration & others are provided below:
For PBT Exam:
|Registration begin||21st March 2023|
|Last date for registration||16th May 2023|
|Admit card release||18th May 2023|
|Exam date||21st May 2023|
For CBT Exam:
|Application form released||21st March 2023|
|Last date to apply||9th May 2023|
|Admit card release||11th May 2023|
|Exam date||14th May 2023|
For CBT-2 Exam:
|Application form released||21st March 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th May 2023|
|Admit card release||1st June 2023|
|Exam date||4th June 2023|
How to Apply for MAT Application 2023
Here are some steps you have to follow to fill the online application form for MAT 2023 exam:
- Visit the website. (link is given above).
- Click on Register button.
- Fill the details to login and you must have valid email id and mobile number for applying online to receive OTP and mobile number verification.
- Click on submit button an OTP will send to email id and click on “Verify and Submit” to create your login.
- Candidates have to make the payment through online mode and select exam mode, test city choice, and process the payment by click on “Save and Next”.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph in JPG/ JPEG format and size of file should not be less than 10KB and more than 50KB.
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG/ JPEG format and size of file should not be less than 5KB and more than 20KB.
- Fill the details in application form such as name, email id, qualification details, and Choices for Management institute.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query or questions related to MAT 2023 Application Form you can leave your comments below.
I want to give MAT exam in 2023 February month, how I fill up the registration form for mat 2023?
MAT 2023 Registration dates & details are yet to be released.